Cash, Credit Cards
This Water-view Property is located on the Guthrie Estate which once was a Goldcoast era estate. I included some photos to show the grounds to you. Items available include:
· Quality Incredible Parquet Dining Table with 8 Chairs
· Wood Server
· 5 Knoll Chairs
· Tea Cart
· Bar Cart
· Antique Pedestal with Quartz and Jadite Sculpture of a Beauty, purchased at St Louis Worlds Fair
· Costume and Better jewelry
· Antique Spindle Wall Rack
· Silk Rug, 8x10’
· Lenox China Aristocrat
· Minton China
· Royal Doulton Rondo
· Round Formica Kitchen Set with Swivel Chairs on Rollers
· Books and Bric-A- Brac
· Bamboo Casual Card Table and Chairs
· Contemporary Sofas
· Women’s Clothing
· Contemporary Lucite Fixtures
· Vintage and Transitional Fixtures
· Pair of Directional Chairs
· Asian Porcelain
· Viennese Bronzes
· Other Chandeliers (One of which I would paint silver as it would be fabulous)
· Lots of Kitchenware
· Wrought Iron Andirons
· Set of 2, 1960’s Metal Patio Sets
· Loads of Serving Pieces
· Fireplace Tools
Address and directions to follow a few days before the sale.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.