Cash, Credit Cards
OVER THE TOP JANUARY SALE – DON’T MISS!! We knew there was a lot to be found in this house, but when we got to set it up we were ASTOUNDED at what we found! Everything is here, literally. One Stop Shopping plus Quality Contemporary and Traditional Furnishings. Family was in the Furniture Business, so all furnishings are in Great Condition too! Items include:
- Fine Art
- An ABUNDANCE of Items to Decorate your Home
- Karastan Rug plus Others
- Contemporary Sculptures
- Master Bedroom King Frame and Bed
- Occasional Furniture
- Women’s Clothing including Vintage Clothing from the 60s & 70s
- Loads of Men's Clothing including Cargo Pants, Shorts, Golf Shirts, Sweaters, Socks and Underwear - in Good Condition, Sizes Medium and Large
- Fireplace Items
- Modern Rugs
- Assorted Prints
- Glass & Chrome Dining Table with 6 Chairs
- Fun Kitchen Art
- Cookbooks and other Books
- Loads and Loads of Serving Pieces and Kitchenware
Directions: Southern State Pkwy to Exit 19S/Peninsula Blvd South. Continue South for several miles, crossing over Sunrise Highway to Left onto Harris Ave., Second Right onto Broadway, 3rd Left onto Franklin Ave., follow Franklin, after Curve road name changed to E. Broadway. Second Right onto Crystal Court.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
- Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
- Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
- Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.