Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Mountain)Bidding ends:
Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- I will not bid on items being sold by myself or others I know to raise the sale amount.
- Once a lot has closed, the highest bidder has entered into a contract to purchase the item(s). Failure to pay for the items purchased within 24hrs of the auction closing is grounds for membership cancellation. My Auction Addiction will automatically run the credit card on file if the invoice is not paid with in 5hrs of the pick up. All sales are final.
- All purchases are "As Is" and neither Albuquerque My Auction Addiction nor the seller warrant or guarantee condition or authenticity. We do not provide professional appraisals. If an Item is significantly miss-represented or is non-working Albuquerque Auction Addiction may consider a refund or compensation if it is brought to our attention on site or within 5 days via email only. We WILL NOT accept texts.
- Items not picked up during the scheduled pick up times or as directed may be disposed of by the seller or Albuquerque My Auction Addiction. Payment will NOT be refunded if you miss a pickup! A fee of no less than $20 may be charged to my account if items from bulk lots are left behind. The final fee charged to the account will be at My Auction Addiction's discretion based on the cost of employee's time, resources, and disposal fees when applicable.
- We offer pick up assistance for small items. Email us right after the auction and we will charge you for this service and you can pick up from our location at a later date. Please include in the email the name of the auction and your bidder number or reply to your invoice that was emailed to you. See Help section for costs.
- If you require shipping please email us immediately after the auction closes. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Some items for sale may be controlled by Federal law and may not be available for sale across state lines.
- Fire Arms remain in possession of the client and must be picked up by someone 21 or older. Fire Arms sold to an out of state buyer must be picked up from a Licensed Dealer in that state.
- All items bid on MUST be paid for or my account WILL be suspended.
- Without a non-taxable transaction certificate Sandoval County Sales tax is charged.
- I will be respectful and professional during auctions, when picking up items from the seller and during all other communications.
- I will receive regular emails about auctions and a newsletter unless I ask to be excluded from the email updates. Albuquerque My Auction Addiction will NEVER sell or trade my information to others.
- Albuquerque My Auction Addiction and related materials are trademarked, and our process is proprietary. Duplication of website, trademarks or methods are strictly forbidden. Franchise opportunities are available.
- Limitation of website liability by My Auction Addiction Incorporated, its officers, directors, and employees expressly waive and disclaim any and all liability, and all users agree to hold such parties harmless from any claim or demand, due to or arising out of any use the Albuquerque My Auction Addiction Incorporated web site or downloaded files or applications from its web sites.
- No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content of the material herein provided. Albuquerque My Auction Addiction Incorporated, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to restrict or prohibit access to any party, to any part of this web site.
- A buyers premium of 10% will be added to all purchases.
- Albuquerque My Auction Addiction may choose to not except a lower bid during the Live Broadcast Auction, or on site if at our discretion it is significantly below market value. Should an item not sale once an auction concludes, Albuquerque Auction Addiction may offer the item for sale at the on site pickup. However, the starting bid marked on tag may not be the sale price, but may increase at the discretion of our staff or the owners.
- A good Cellular phone number, mailing address and email are required to stay in good standing.
- Pre-qualification to bid is required by adding a valid credit card payment method that matches your account information.
- To pay cash on site you must make a request before the card is run and the invoice must be over 100.00.
Find the Sales directly:
Day 1: https://www.albuquerqueauction...
Day 2: https://www.albuquerqueauction...
Removal: Pickup will be by My Auction Addiction on Monday October 26th from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM. There will be 3 locations depending upon the items with in 2 miles of each other near Sarah Road and Hwy 528 in Rio Rancho. Exact directions will be on your paid invoice.
Please bring help for large items and boxes for smalls. We are maintaining social distancing. Please spread out over the pickup time
and please maintain 6-foot separation. We can only allow 10 people to pick up at once. Please wait outside or in your car if it is crowded. If you have a vulnerable health condition please use our pickup service, or request curbside pickup for smalls or send someone else to pick up. Masks must be worn. If you need pick up please email us after the auction ends and at least 2 hours prior to the pickup.
Find more estate and downsizing auctions at www.albuquerqueauctionaddiction.com
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Rio Rancho, NM
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 59 photos