- Numbers posted at 8:30 am the morning of sale
- No PARKING IN DRIVEWAY
- Cash and credit cards accepted (Credit card purchases require a $100 minimum purchase
- Large items must be removed SAME DAY purchased. Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to remove and transport all purchased items.
- All items sold "as is" "where is" and all sales final.
- NO refunds or exchanges.
- No restrooms available, no exceptions.
- Please don't hesitate to text 888-406-3513 for more information.
Estate Sale - Magnificent Moorestown Estate
Homeowners were world travelers and owned a construction company. Home is filled with treasures from all over the world in addition to a large selection of tools. This is another sale by Ben Hersh that is not to be missed. We have tried to photograph everything and will have even more photos up as the week progresses.
Some of the items available for sale include:
- UPDATE: A number of Estate Jewelry pieces have been added to the sale. Photos will be available tomorrow. Each piece will be accompanied by certificate and in some cases original receipts.
- 6' Antique Lyon & Heily Harp circa 1930's with gilded carvings.
- Rodger Sprunger reversible chrome and glass cocktail table
- Carson’s of High Point upholstered living room sofa set - immaculate condition.
- King Sized Bedroom Set with leaded glass accents in the headboard and accompanying dresser
- Restoration Hardware Bedding
- Tiffany style stained glass lamps
- Marble Topped Accent Tables
- Vintage Church Confessional Kneeler
- Costume Jewelry
- Mahogany pedestals
- Mahogany tilt top tables
- Washer & Dryer
- Stand alone freezer
- Fridge/Freezer combo
- Antique Butter Churner
- Antique cabbage/slaw/kraut cutter
- Sofa Set
- Sterling Silver and Silverplate
- Chess pieces
- Vintage Pocket pool table
- Vintage brass rocking horse
- Antique Wooden Rocking Horse
- Antique hall tree
- Glass Dining Room set
- Hand knotted area rugs
- Spode & Nikko Christmas Holiday china set
- Easter China
- Porcelain, including Lenox and Wedgewood
- Spoon collection from all over the world
- Inuit Soapstone Sculptures
- Holiday Decorations
- Copper pots and misc copper pieces
- Rattan patio set
- Entertainment Armoire
- Roll Top Desk
- Velvet covered window bench
- Church pew
- Collectible Dolls including Annalee Dolls and Steiff Hedgehogs
- Pocket pool table
- Collection of new, vintage and antique walking sticks
- Antique spinning wheel
- Antique Trunk with leather and wood accents - excellent condition
- Many collectible wooden trunks, including one with leather trim from Drexel Heritage
- Brown L Shaped Sofa Set
- Sleigh Bed
- Tons of Kitchen ware
- Barware, including vintage decanters
- Stereo equipment
- Canadian stone sculptures
- TOOLS - power tools and hand tools, surveying equipment (Karl Zeiss Suverying tools), heavy duty battery charger, tree climbing tools, ladders, wrenches, lights, tool boxes, saws and much more...
- Designer ladies' suits by St. John (small sizes)
- Collectible perfume bottles
- Handbags (Stuart Weitzman and Etienne Aigner)
***UPDATE: Please note that the 2003 Ford F150 is no longer available for sale. The family has chosen to keep it.
Again, more photos will be posted throughout the week so keep checking back. Do not hesitate to call, text or email with any questions. If you haven't already, follow us on facebook at facebook.com/benhershestatesales to be notified of all of our upcoming sales.
PARKING: Please note that parking immediately in front of the house is challenging because the road narrows there. 100 feet up the road from the house there is an abundance of street parking available.