Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
The clock is ticking, so we are cutting marked prices by 30 percent!
The City of Clifton, as well as the condominium development where this sale is located, prohibit signage of any kind. Please pay attention to these directions, as we are unable to mark any turns. The development is called Williamsburg South. If you are coming from Route 3, it's the third set of gates on the left after Route 3. If you are coming from Grove Street in Montclair, the entrance to Williamsburg South is less than a quarter mile before Route 3, on the right.
Once you are in the development, turn left, following the sign for Building E. Follow the road around to the right, and Building E is the second building on your right. There is plenty of unmarked parking right in front of the building. The only way we can mark the building is with a single coil of red holiday garland on the column by the main door. The building is locked, but we will have someone manning the door. If our doorman has stepped away, just hit "3" and the little bell button on the buzzer pad, and we will let you in! It's actually quite easy to find, just off the main road. Spotless first-floor unit, right near main building door.
This condo has some great furniture and some unexpected little finds! .
- Mid-century modern breakfront
- Oak kitchenette for four plus extender leaf
- Beautiful brand-new full-size futon with cherry finish frame packed with storage compartments. This futon is good enough to use as your main sofa!
- Matching sofa and armchair with ottoman
- Brown velour armchair, matches upholstery on futon
- TV cabinet
- Mid-century modern Lea chest with bamboo trim
- Crosley phonograph
- Small flat-screen TV, DVD player, other small electronics
- Vintage collectible Pyrex and Corningware including Visions cookware and Green Daisy dishes
- Sony 200-disc CD changer
- Technics receiver
- JVC CD changer
- More to come as we get into boxes and begin organizing