Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by Hurricane Florence. We'll be collecting donations at our register throughout the sale for the victims and will match your donations. Now that the rain and wind have passed, we're pleased to present the Downsizing Sale.
Our clients have combined households after losing their respective spouses after a long life together. They have decided to pare down their collections . . . and there was a lot collected! This is one of the most packed houses we have coordinated ever, and we are continuing to unpack. It's really full, inside and out on two levels and in three out buildings.
Final Day is Sunday. Everything is 50% off, with some exceptions. Take a look at the photo gallery for an idea of what remains. Still a great selection as the house was PACKED! We've also added new items from the basement. We are making deals!
Here is just some of what you will find: There's so much in the house. For the sake of space and time, here are some very highlights:
- Lexington Furniture dining room
- Oak kitchen table
- Mid Century Living Room set
- Two desks, one roll top
- White leather recliner and power massage
- Reclining sofa
- Depression glass . . . lots of clear glass remains, and still some great Fire King.and a few pieces of rare Fenton.
- Fire King
- Kitchen aids
- Vintage Homer Laughlin Georgiana and Virginia Rose. Tons of it!
- Johnson Brothers
- Sterling and better plated
- Scads of serving pieces . . . vintage bowls, vintage cut glass and cut crystal
- Great small appliances
- All sorts of glassware
- Vintage pieces
- Christmas room . . . decor, toys and more.
- Craft room . . . collection of craft supplies and cookbooks
- Dale Earnhardt memorabilia
- Elvis memorabilia
- Over 600 45 records. 60s/70s/80s Country, Rock and Gospel.
- Over 200 LPs
- Enormous collection of porcelain and bisque figurines
- John Deere memorabilia
- Men's hats
- Picker's Delight. Three out buildings with lots of treasures. Jump in and have fun! Great deals.
- Cool stuff:
- 1960s Farmall Tractor
- 1940s GE refrigerator
- 1930s kitchen wood-burning stove
- Antique marble and mahogany storage cabinet
- Dale Earnhardt memorabilia
- Porcelain and ceramic eagles
- 1940s Truetone radio
- Antique gun
- Consolette Juke Box, early 70s
AND . . . . so, so much more. Impossible to photograph everything!
Suggested Offer Program:
We are often asked what happens to items that do not sell. We have a program where you can provide a sealed offer for selected items, and we will let you know if your offer has been accepted after the sale has ended.
Of course, we always say "you snooze, you lose," and the item can be sold even if you provide a sealed offer. Also, there are no guarantees that your offer will be accepted.
For details, ask at our check out area. (Please note: the Suggested Offer program is not an auction.)