Estate Sale Extravaganza!
Pictures at bottom - See below!!
Phone-in purchases welcome during Sale hours: 616-262-0327 or 616-450-1098
- The family is moving out of state to a warmer climate; therefore, they have left an entire estate full of vintage, antique, mid-century and modern items for you to purchase! The Lady of the house was a collector. As a result, the home is full of unique and beautiful pieces! The garage is so full we can hardly close the door! Here is a little of what you'll find ....
- Jewelry -
- Rolex Watches; Knock-offs - High quality!
- North American Arms Holster / Belt Buckle - Sterling and Turquoise
- Vintage Turkey Calls
- Guns; 6 Long Guns
- Remington Mod. 740 30-06 Cartridge; Semi-Auto
- Remington Model 552 Speedmaster Rifle 22 Caliber; Semi-Auto
- Springfield Stevens Arms Co. Model 83 Rifle; 22 short Long and Long
- Savage Light Wt. 12 Ga. 2 3/4" shells; cracked forearm
- JC Pennys by Savage Arms 20 Ga. 2 3/4" or 3" shells
- Western Field Mossberg M55CR 500 2 3/4" or 3" shells 20 Ga. w/a Select choke, missing a front site, vent rib
- 1846 Ceramic Pot in MINT Condition with documentation! No chips or cracks, handle in tact. Hand written historical note and newspaper article included
- B & W Speakers!!! and stereo system (Oh yeah!)
- Comic books, First Edition books and more!
- Antique Safe
- Vintage Clothing
- Antique Buck-board! Unbelievable! (The photograph is very nice, but it still doesn't do it justice.) It works and looks amazing!
- Sterling Plate Flatware in Case
- McCoy Turtle Watering "Can"; Ceramic - Green with yellow flowers and toenails
- McCoy Pot; beautiful
- Oil Paintings
- Large Asian Painting on Silk
- Copper Heron Wind Indicator; Spectacular vintage piece
- Lamps, End Tables, Coffee Table, more
- Crocks; Large and small
- Men's clothes size Large
- Women's clothes sizes vary
- Fireplace screen and utensils
- Vintage toys and games
- Dishes, pans, glasses, etc.
- Bedroom Suite; bed, dresser, 2 night stands
- Vintage Steamer Trunk - Excellent condition
- Rugs, linens, towels, doilies, hankies and belts
- Vintage hats
- And on it goes!!!
There is much more and many more photographs. Keep checking back because I'll add a lot more over the next few days.