Please scroll all the way down to the bottom to see all of the 629 photos. The first 284 photos were taken of the home just as we found it before we did anything. The last 345 pictures which were taken after we organized, researched and priced the thousands of items in this gorgeous home in Chartwell.
2-3-2018 - UPDATE - Sunday 2-4-2018 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm is our last day of this incredible sale. We will be 50% OFF on Sunday. We still have some incredible furniture and 2 flat screen High Definition TV's. 3 Sealy Queen size mattress sets in excellent condition, 2 with pillow top! Solid wood furniture, Entertainment cabinets for flat screen TV's. A few drop dead antique pieces of furniture. Willing to entertain offers on some of the larger items, (sofas, mattress sets, etc.) Come on by and see us for a great buy!
We are recipients of "Most Viewed Estate Companies" award every month that they have been awarded, except for 1 month!
We hope to see you at this wonderful sale! Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland is proud to present the many quality items that have been collected over 60+_years by the owners who have lived in this home filled with thousands of items. There are over a thousand items that will be in this beautiful sale held in the waterfront community of "Chartwell".
The photographs are just a small sample of the numerous items. I will post an additional 300+ pictures approximately 5 days prior to the date the sale begins which will show the home and furnishings once they are organized and priced, so please check back for more pictures.
This 3 day Estate Sale shall take place on Friday, February 2, 2018 from 9 am to 2 pm, Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 9 am to 2 pm and Sunday February 4, 2018 from 9 am to 2 pm. The pictures shown below only depict a portion of this home's collection which is being offered for the very first time. A few of the fine items which you will find in this estate sale are:
2 super nice wood burning fireplace inserts that are very energy efficient and keep the beautiful look of your original fireplace at the same time! Very hard to find and we have two of them for sale. You will need two people to move them.
2 like new high definition flat screen TV's.
A high quality barely used generator.
Books and magazines.
A nice collection of USA Coins.
Many quality hand and garden tools.
A like new Echo Blower.
A fine quality work bench.
Solid wood dining table with 2 leaves and custom protector pads and 6 matching chairs and a beautiful china cabinet all made in the USA by Dixie Furniture Company.
A nice sectional Bar for that special room!
Many man cave wall items.
An incredible 100+ year old solid oak coffee table
A bose system sound bar for your favorite flat screen TV.
Many fishing rods and reels.
Vintage sled from the 50's
A boating de-icing machine for keeping the water around your boat from freezing
Numerous bedroom beds, dressers, etc.
All furniture is quality, dove tailed and solid wood.
Couches and all are in great shape.
Many end tables.
Super nice outdoor furniture
Incredible mint condition Noritake china set
Incredible condition Noritake china set
Many lead crystal stem ware sets!
Quality Sterling Silver Holloware.
Quality Gold and gemstone jewelry.
Quality sterling silver jewelry.
Many garden equipment items.
Kitchen table and chairs.
Several 100% wool handwoven Persian carpets.
Many other items will be found in this huge estate. We hope to see you at this sale and thank you for browsing this sale.Please feel free to contact Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland if you would like us to schedule an estate sale for you or if you would like us to conduct a "quick excess item liquidation sale" for you. We can be reached at 410-991-4848.Can't wait to see you at this sale.
Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland 4K High Definition Flat Screen LED TV Contest Rules
One (1) Large 55" screen 4K Toshiba high definition LED Television will be given away as a raffle prize on Sunday, February 4, 2018, between 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm EST.No purchase is necessary to win as long as you are one of the first 50 adults (each sign in may include more than one adult, age 18 or older) to enter the estate sale house each day (must enter where the sign in board is located and people will be called by name in sign in order) on the first day and you will automatically receive a ticket at the door each of the 3 days as you enter.ONLY THE FIRST 50 Adults entering each day will receive a free ticket! Your chances to win the contest may increase as you make purchases during the estate sale as follows: For each $20.00 a customer purchases, you will also receive one ticket and so on. This is for each total purchase made in one transaction and paid at the same time. For example, if you purchase $100.00 after discounts but prior to sales tax being added, then you will receive 5 tickets.If you leave the cashier without getting your tickets then you have forfeited those tickets.ENTER to WIN. Each $20.00 PURCHASE, AFTER DISCOUNTS, BUT BEFORE SALES TAX MAY INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. On-Site attendance is the only way to obtain a ticket and enter the drawing and win a prize. Tickets may not be sold by the original owner or any subsequent owner.
1. Eligibility: Exclusive Estate Sales Flat Screen TV Contest (the "Contest") is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, children and families MAY NOT PARTICIPATE, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on the first day of the sale at 9:00 am EST and ends on Sunday, the last day of the sale at approximately 2:00 pm EST (the "Contest Period") or once the last person checks out through the cashier. Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter On-Site: This method of entry will be available at Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland; address is to be disclosed on Thursday, the day prior to the sale starting at 9:00 am EST. Ways to receive tickets:A. First 50 adults admitted at 9:00 am EST each day of the sale will each automatically receive one ticket.B. Limit one (1) entry per person, per each $20.00 spent per person per transaction prior to sales tax and after discounts are deducted will receive a ticket. All imitations will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
6. Prize Drawing: Day 3 prize, which shall be 1 Brand New in the box Toshiba 4K High Definition 55" Screen Quality Name Brand TV and will take place on site at the estate sale as follows: On the last day of the sale on Sunday as soon as the last person is checked out at the discretion of Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland staff, the Sponsor or one of our staff will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via an on-site announcement between approximately 2:00 pm and 2:30 pm EST on the last day of the estate sale. You MUST be present to win or someone you designate must be present to win with the actual winning ticket with the correct number in their possession. If you are not present with the winning ticket number then you will not win. The Sponsor will then select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. No more than 3 alternate drawings will be pulled for the television that will be attempted to be given away.
7. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by voice announcement of no more than 3 attempts for the tv. If a potential winner is not present with their winning ticket then the potential winner forfeits the prize. If the potential winner is at least 18, but is still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held if the first ticket drawn does not result in an on-site winner, after which the prize will remain un-awarded and ownership will revert to Exclusive Estate Sales of Maryland. Prizes will be fulfilled immediately after the winner provides the matching winning ticket and must be done prior to an alternate ticket being drawn at the conclusion of the Contest for that day. You may not leave the property to obtain your winning ticket, nor will we holdup award of the prize while you attempt to do so. This is done in order to be fair to all participants that arrived with their tickets in hand.
8. Prize - 1 Grand Prize (1) - Brand new in the box, recently purchased large Toshiba 55" 4K High Definition Screen Quality LED TV. Grand Prizes will be awarded on the last day of the estate sale on Sunday
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to this RocketLawyer.com document. the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds or has reasonable reason to believe has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Contest-related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded will be decided by the sponsor who's decision will be final.This is a RocketLawyer.com document and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Maryland. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Maryland
12. Privacy Information: No Private Information shall be collected from entrants by sponsor.
13. The winner agrees by accepting their prize that they will pose for a picture with their prize and that their picture may be used for advertising with no fees paid or owing to the winner.