Please go to our website for our full list of terms and conditions.
Due to the amount of items inside this home we are asking that you do not plan to take out any large pieces of furniture until Saturday March 3rd. All furniture items are so full we will not have anywhere to place the content (Unless you buy it all..LOL.)
When: February 28th-March 4th, 2018
Time: Wednesday – Saturday 10am-3pm & Sunday 10am-12pm
Where: Address will be released Tuesday February 27th.
Video surveillance and alarms are in place on premises.
Special Instruction: The house is very old and because of this we will only be allowing 15 people upstairs at a time. The wait time could be long due to the amount of items in the home. Please be mindful of this in advance. We will open the outbuildings and outside items first. Then open the house around 11am on Wednesday. Bring boxes, bags, wrapping paper and help to lift heavy items. Also, bring everyone you know to help you divide and conquer! We ask that you do not bring in large purses. We will reserve the right to check all bags, boxes and purses. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
A partial list of what to expect:
- Antique, rare & vintage paper incl. 1887 World’s Champions Allen & Ginter, Richmond, Va booklet. Original engravings from Bureau of Engraving & Printing Washington, D.C. Annual convention booklets for International Plate Printers. Tons of war booklets, maps etc. And so much more!
- Coin & Currency incl. Confederate States of America 1, 5, 10, 20, & 50 dollar bills, Morgan & Peace silver dollars, Large pennies, Mercury dimes, Buffalo nickels, Large note blue seal $5. bill, several $1. silver certificates, silver Kennedy halves, Walking Liberties and more!
- Political items incl. Engravings of Woodrow Wilson & Warren Harding, Signed Jacqueline Kennedy photo, Inauguration of the President of the United States Metropolitan Police badge and more!
- Rare Brig. Gen. D. J. Crawford & Col. D. J. Crawford name plates (one was made in 1944 by a Prisoner of War) Shipping box, War training books and his original works!
- Sterling flatware and more incl. 1865 Henry Sears & Son’s pearl handled flatware, Duchin 5 light candelabras, M. Fred Hirsch trumpet vase, Salt & Pepper shakers, Victorian brushes & mirrors, sherberts, Towle large “Old Colonial” bowl, straws, International, Gorham, E.G.F. Eaton, Utica and others!
- Vintage tin & other toys incl. Hercules Ferris wheel, toaster, Kiddie trolley, kitchen sets, kitty w/ball, Gee Wiz horse racing, ringer washer washing machine, Tonka sand loader, fire truck, spinning tops, marbles, Tiddlywinks, Peanuts, Horses, Popeye, board games, plastic models and so much more!
- Cast Iron incl. Medieval type weapons & breastplate, Hubley bulldog, Griswold, Wagner Ware, Various animals, dutch ovens, griddles, frying pans, Fire Fighter horse & trolley, Show jumper, miniatures, tractors, trucks, business card holders, cornbread and corn holders and so much more!
- Lamps incl. Tiffany style bronze Frogs signed by Wuyh with stained glass shade., Pair antique French Art Nouveau, Pair of large cloisonne lamps, Gone With The Wind lamps, oil lamps, lanterns, antique and vintage floor lamps, swag and others!
- Jewelry incl. Sterling, just a couple 10k & 14k filigree pins, THOUSANDS of pieces of costume…all throughout the house!, Jade, Bakelite, Cloisonne, Malachite, Juliana, Coral, Signed, Turquoise and TONS MORE!
- Statues incl. Paris Le Sauveteur, Don Juan, Don Caesar, Large antique nymph fairy, Large signed Trojan warrior with his horse, many smaller statues throughout the home, outbuildings and yard.
- Tin & CVC photos
- Player piano with extra rolls in excellent working condition!
- Antique maps
- Duck decoys
- Several crocks throughout the home.
- Mass amounts of baskets!
- Postcard collection from early 1800’s to mid 1900’s.
- Large collection of vintage purses, compacts, perfumes, jewelry boxes, hats, accessories & some clothes.
- Vintage American flags
- Fox taxidermy
- Lots of books and paper products from early 1800’s to mid 1900’s.
- Bottles galore incl. some from the 1800’s.
- Straight razors incl. Wester Bros., W.H. Morley & Sons, Gebmkorteis, Temperite, King Razor and LLama.
- Pocket knives incl. Barlow, Buck, Ideal, Sabre, Hamden and others.
- Vintage fishing incl. Baskets, lures, pole and reels.
- Watches incl. Bulova, Elgin, Hamilton, Stowa 17 jewels, Moretti, Acqua Indiglo, Waltham, Pulsar, Timex, Bacherer, Omega, Timex and others.
- Handmade quilts, wool U.S. Navy blankets and other old linens.
- Victor Victrola record player
- Persian & Oriental area rugs
- Baltimore & Ohio R.R. ticket sign
- Large collection of paper weights
- Glass incl. Depression, Vaseline, Carnival, Jadeite, Fenton, Westmoreland, Belmont, Dugan, Indiana, Northwood, Hazel Atlas, Waterford, Milk, Fostoria, Bohemian, Adams & Co., Imperial, Cambridge, Heisey and more!
- Pottery, China & porcelain incl. Limoges, Haeger, Royal Bayreuth, Roseville, Fiesta Ware, Haviland, Red Wing, Bavaria, Meissen, Franciscan, Gladding McBean, McCoy, Hull, Shawnee, California, Royal Doulton, Beswick, Royal Copley and so many others!
- Large beer stein collection
- Daisy & Trail Rider BB guns.
- Armstrong wood burning stove
- Antique & Vintage fans incl. Rare Cresent, Dominion, GE and several others.
- Tools incl. Howe & Fory Co. Vice, P.S. & W. Co. clamps, Cincinnati Tool Co. clamps, Indestro, Ridgid, Stanley No. 8 planer, Stanley Surform No. 296, Antique tool case, Hudson MFG wood pulley, Murray push mower, Craftsman Mastercraft power saws, Prentise No. 7 vice, Craftsman 7.5 gal. air compressor, Chimney brush, Old Kentucky scale, Boat ice breaker, old propellers, old anchors, Walworth wrenches, Stanley saws, brass bell and more!
- Architectural vintage items incl. Huge wooden cross, vintage lighting parts, old windows, screens & door knobs, old buildings parts and pieces.
- Marine dock Pylyon cone cap toppers
- Vintage wood boxes incl. Dewars, L & N, James Buchanon & Co. and others.
- Bud Light cooler
- Tons of driftwood and sea glass!
- Mass amount of watermelon items!
- Metal wagon wheels & wagon seat
- Clam diggers
- Hyper Juggler slot machine in great working order.
- Vintage buttons
- Vintage marbles and some clay ones too!
- Vintage globes
- Italian squeeze box
- Sound Brown Value wood cook stove
- Wood barrels and buckets
- Lots of various crocks
- Cuckoo, Regulator & Mantle clocks.
- Outdoor furniture incl. Cast iron chairs & benches, bistro table w/4 chairs, concrete yard ornaments, antique bathtub, wood benches, metal ducks, seashells, cast iron horse, cast iron pedestal planter, metal knight, metal plant stands, planters and pots, plastic resin statues, concrete bench, concrete bird bath and more!
- Furniture incl. Antique Hunt hand carved marble top hutch, several antique display cabinets, Secretary, round library spinning table, Tiger Oak tables & hutches, chairs, couches, beds, pie safe cabinet, and tons more! several occasional chairs and tables, desks, periods of Eastlake, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Primitive, Empire and much more!
- Double headed hand carved rams
- Simplex cloth cutting machine
- Tons of vintage linens and fabrics
- Tons of vintage Christmas, Easter and Halloween items
- Art incl. Water colors, Reverse paintings, etchings, Returning Home by George Wright, “Fox” by Peggy Hintan, Paul N. Norm watercolor of the Capital, Tons of hunt scenes throughout the home!, Art everywhere!
- Kitchen items incl. Lance cookie jars, green glass condiment jars, butter churners, antique wine press, Pyrex, cherry bakelite handled flatware, meat grinders, Ball and Mason jars, flour sifters, refrigerator glass, vintage pitchers & glass sets, lemon press, egg holders, copper pots, various salt & pepper shakers, Anri bottle stoppers, crab crackers, homemade oyster plates, cracker jars, open salts…too much to list. No, really, I’m not kidding!
- Heirloom stoneware
- Tons of figurines
- Tons of craft items
- Huge egg collection
- Lots of horse items incl. Saddle, riding gear, pictures, paintings, toys, collectibles, advertisement and more!
- Antique & vintage dolls, clothes, accessories and baby carriage.
- Okay, so now I think you all get the idea! This house is so full! Every cabinet, drawer, cupboard and closets are FULL!! You will have so much fun treasure hunting!