All credit cards accepted as well as cash. No personal checks, please. All sales are final. Please bring boxes, bags and material to wrap items. A sign-up list will be posted by Curious Cat at 8:00 am with doors opening at 9:00 am. Please park behind the house on Bow Street and walk around to the front house entrance.
This is a large antique home in North Reading; owners are moving to the country. Besides furniture, rugs, lamps, office equipment, hand tools, a Tokyo Theodolite, a vintage sword, vinyl albums, and other common household items, we will have fishing equipment including vintage items. Among the items are included:
- Clocks (Banjo and Mantle) wooden and porcelain sculptures, vintage candle sticks, wick snips.
- Antique pine bureau with mirror, a small pine lamp table, a mission style cherry single bed, large antique bureau.
- Assorted cherry tables, a cherry entertainment center, large pin entertainment cabinet with wrought iron details,
- Primitive shoe makers desk, victorian rocker, primitive pine table, a slip cover type couch, and assorted rugs.
- Assorted oil paintings and water color paintings, framed landscape watercolor
- 1960's records, Quaker Baskets, stain glass lamps, cotton patchwork quilt, antique books, vintage bookends
- Primitive fly reels and spool reels, Granger Split Bamboo rod, several Devine Split Bamboo rods, several Edward
Specials, 18th century fly wallets
- Lionel Train set.
- A Mont Blanc Pen
- Tokyo Theodolite TL-20, a vintage sword, vintage vinyl albums
This is a very preliminary list. Please continue to check back for more detail and pictures. Thanks!!!