This is a cash/credit/debit sale. Bring help to load large items.
Lady lived in this clean and spacious River Ridge home since the 1960's, but it's time to go to Assisted Living. Most items had to be left behind. This house has some nice Mid-century furniture, vintage items, a packed kitchen, and outdoor/garden stuff. Everything priced fairly to SELL.
* Great mid-century bedroom set - double/full bed with nice mattresses, mirrored dresser, night stand in the Danish style. From the 1960's, but looks new!
* Traditional dining room set - table with two leaves and custom table pads, china cabinet, sideboard
* Colonial style eat in kitchen set - large table with leaves and 6 chairs
* Late '60s/early 70's living room furniture
* Large lighted display cabinet - great for a shop or collector
* Day bed with trundle - good mattress sets - Roll top desk
* Stereo system with turntable, radio, and dual cassette - works great - some vinyl records
* PACKED kitchen - Pyrex, Magnalite pots, vintage glassware, vintage Sunbeam kitchen mixer, small appliances. There are two Pyrex Golden Honeysuckle casseroles with the hard to find cradle - this was a promotional pattern and not easy to find. Also, a Pyrex Blue Ivy casserole with cradle - hard to find.
* Several sets of fine china (Aynsley, etc) and good crystal - also several sets of Corelle and every day dishes
* Sterling baby cup - large collection of vintage sterling charms (the states of the Union) - sold as a lot
* Vintage fur coat and some vintage hats - Enid Collins handbag
* Lots of miscellaneous, bric a brac, and decorative items - Christmas/holiday decorations
* Lots of garden items and statuary - outdoor furniture - fountain