This is a cash/credit/debit sale. Bring help to load large items. Any furniture purchased must be removed before noon on Tuesday.
Lady has done some major downsizing and she has sold her large Metairie home. She left some GREAT items, including sterling silver, a fully restored antique slot machine, some good "smalls" and some estate jewelry, along with lots of other stuff. No children at this sale please - too many stairs and breakables. Bring your own paper and wrapping supplies.
* Fully restored Jennings 5 cent "Indian" slot machine - a real beauty
* Lots of Sterling silver - compotes, bowls, candlesticks, a great sterling flask, more - there is also a lot of beautiful, well-kept silverplate
* Estate jewelry - Hairwork mourning brooch (ca. 1870), great cameo set that includes a "days of the week" bracelet, antique watch fobs, very nice Weiss bracelet, stunning Trifari Rhinestone set, art nouveau 10kt gold bar pin, set of very nice 14kt gold vintage cufflinks, 1970's Omega men's watch, lovely 14kt white gold and diamond necklace
* Some very nice antique "smalls" - Limoges, Lladro, Spode, Wedgwood, Lenox, crystal, Andrea birds - lots of good bric a brac
* Vintage Topsy Turvy doll and a 1939 movie program from Gone With the Wind
* Fantastic Sterling silver mesh bag and lorgnette - also a heavy sterling silver compact
* Some antique furniture, including a pair of gorgeous large barrister bookcases. Markings indicate that these are over 100 years old, and they are really nice. There is also a Depression era dining room set and other furnishings.
* Some nice ladies' clothing, including a vintage mink coat and two London Fog coats...also an antique Mandarin Chinese coat
* Brad Thompson Plantation print
* Some attractive wall mirrors
* Kitchen stuff and hostess items - some mid-century
* Stuff for the fisherman - rods/reels and a large box of tackle
* Patio set and garage stuff