See toward end of estate sale description copy
200+ Truly old collectibles (these photos not posted yet), iron banks, Shirley Temple, assorted other, pristine oak antique furniture, living room & bedroom Furniture, tools, paper collectibles, retro items, household supplies, Tasty Surprises & More, Photos & Item Listing Details Coming,
- Bedroom furniture
- Living room furniture, solid heavy, with kick out feet for reclining, sofa, loveseat & comfy chairecliner, Catnapper brand
- Oak Hoosier- style cabinet w/flour holder, McDougall brand
- Antique oak secretary
- Antique oak table w/pedestal base & oak chairs
- Antique oak dresser, wash stand w/towel bar
- Kling brand solid maple furniture, hutch, accent tables
- Porcelain top table
- Ephemera, Titanic
- Garage full of Mr.Terrill's hand tools & power tools
- Stuffed bears, animals, dragon
- Pachinko game machine
- Oval floor rug
- 2 Historical Chesterton parking meters 12 minutes 60 to 120, 1 cent to 2 nickels
- 1940's Movie posters from Hammond, IN Paramount Theater cinema, as is, - Dad was an usher there
- China, Fred Harvey Hotels Santa Fe Railroad
- Indiana made & produced organ Conn model 432, serial# 431068 Elkhart, IN Conn Organ Co, made in Madison, Ind.
- Piano bench, wood
- Scott AM-FM stereo receiver R-376, RCA 6 disc changer, Pioneer CT W501R, Sylvania DVD MP 3, Panasonic video switcher
- Pair vintage McIntosh XR16 speakers Isoplaner Radiator System serial# CP5522
- Flat screen TV Samsung
- Retro G.E. TV
- Turn table, record player
- Vinyl records, LP's
- Antique treadle sewing machine w/wood cabinet with drawers
- 2 Crocks
- 1 Head vase
- Primitives - rug beater, iron green water pump kitchen sink type
- Antique wall clock
- Snapper 14 Riding lawn mower w/28" mowing deck
- Craftsman tool cabinet on wheels
- Craftsman radial saw
- Craftsman band saw-sander 12"
- Black & Decker 5" bench grinder
- Vintage Grinder, Type KB, Snap On Blue-Point, frame 11.8, serial 583479, Kenosha, Wis.
- Toro 724 snow blower w/tire chains
- 10" Bench table saw, Central Machinery
- Duracraft Drill press model UL30 w/8" swing
- 6" Belt sander & 9" disc sander IMS model BDS-69
- Fishing rods
- Golf clubs, vintage golf bag
- Interesting Collectible smalls, Lots of
- Standard Oil glass bottle
- Barbie car
- Yard, Garden Items, whimsical Whirlygigs,
- Black fox muff
- Exercise equipment, Vita Master running track
- Medical adaptive items
- Antique stone grinder, electrified, off-site at another estate home closeby, just 2 miles away
- Household supplies, kitchenware
- Tasty Surprises, & More, ...
When the Terrills' moved here in 1967 there was no interstate to be seen out backyard, no 4-lane Ind 49, or a large church across the street, it was simply close to Dunes State Park. This 4-bedroom, 2-car garage home on large lot with Chesterton School system is For Sale, by direct private sale.
Thanks to the Fairhaven Baptist Church & Academy we have a very large gravel parking lot, that's on the north side of Oak Hill Rd. It adjoins this estate home - PARK in lot, plenty of parking. Don't park along road, it's simply dangerous.
Diana's trademark photo look, the 6" Benjamin Franklin paper bill, seen in some photos is for size comparison, it isn't the price.
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure.
Watch for our Upcoming Estates in
Crete, IL and St. John, IN
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook: * Estate (tag) Sale Management * Auction Management * Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals * Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs * * Paying Cash for Antiques Today * * Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: * -- Estate Taxes, federal or state -- Insurance Replacement Needs -- Moving Insurance -- Family/Heir Division Values -- Donation Value -- Divorce Settlement -- Bankruptcy
Let Us get the Home Cleared to the Walls so the Home Looks
Best for real estate sale. Don’t Lift a finger.
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check (call at least 3 days prior to sale start for check approval), Credit Card w/3% process fee. We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. opening day Friday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Make sure to watch when moving items that hardwood floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Removal on sale day.Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle. Email: Ladydi@megsinet.net
To get on our Early Bird Email notice list with detailed advanced information on future Estate Sales, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List." ( This doesn't mean writing someone's name on entry order sheet- that's your activity to write down your name on my list that I personally put out.)
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !