See in estate sale description copy
Repurpose Furniture, primitives, ephemera, artwork, antiques, collectibles, retro items, household supplies, Tasty Surprises & More, Everett Swanson was a Porter, IN. railroad employee, electrician & loved flowers, he lived in this home 91 years. Our doors were open on that big snow day as we promised last Friday, with 14 inches of beautiful snow falling, parking on Chesterton streets was banned & you smartly and safely chose to stay home - so here's a Snow-Peat, repeat 2nd day for you - ONE day only, Saturday, February 17, 9 am to 1 pm CST.
Be prepared - little will be priced, it is a rock & roll estate sale - it's unlikely, you the shopper, leave empty handed. This won't be tidy, diggers enjoy!
- Wood antique drop leaf table
- 2 Beds with metal frames, full & twin, one with antique brass color look
- Modern wood kitchen table
- Antique wood bed frame, headboard & footboard
- Wood ladders, painted green old windows, assorted other
- Model railroad N train track (no cars), railroad yard display items
- Railroad control station
- Old time cabinet radio tube type, floor type
- Vinyl records, LPs, mostly 33 1/3rds
- Ephemera - newspapers, books, magazines
- Singer treadle sewing machine (as is), electrified
- Frigidaire Refrigerator
- Canning jars, clear glass ones Ball, Mason, etc.
- Men's clohes
- Yard & Garden supplies, fertilizers, flower & plant food & other grow stuff in bags, bottles
- Pine cones, clean & dry, assorted sizes, craft project anyone?
- Mid Century Modern, chrome frame display case U.S.A. made commercial grade, measures 6'2" L x 1' 8"D x 3' 4 1/2"T (includes 8" for 4 chrome legs), has 4 glass shelves, back doors slide, electrical connection for lighting, tag says Streater Store Fixtures, Spring Park, Minn.
- Piano, wood upright Cable-Nelson brand, off-site, at a close by Chesterton estate home
- Needlepoints, 6" bill is for size comparison, it's not the price
- 1819 Needlepoint sampler with documentation attached post card photo attributing it to Mrs. Isabel Hallenbeck who died in 1893
- Antiques, collectibles
- Tasty Surprises & More, ...
Dress for weather & shoes/boots to trop around 5 buildings, the home is heated. But there's 4 out buildings - 2 garages and 2 other outbuildings that aren't heated. Really, really watch your STEP inside and out. If the lawn and land is snow covered there are walnuts hidden underneath. Large 2-story home and buildings on nearly 2 acres of land. Be prepared for steps, most items inside home are up or down, 14 steps to 2nd floor. This won't be tidy, diggers enjoy! NO restroom facility at this one folks, sorry.
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside heated home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure.
Watch for Upcoming Estate Sale in Hammond
Let Us get the Estate Home cleared out To-the-Walls so the home looks Best for real estate sale. Don’t Lift a finger.
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check (call at least 3 days prior to sale start for check approval), Credit Card w/3% process fee. We don't open early. Diana's not placing out her typical sign-up entry order call off list at this one, you can self-do your own entrance order on this one, just be in agreement with it and respectful of one another. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird Email notice list with detailed advanced information on future Estate Sales, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List." ( This doesn't mean writing someone's name on entry order sheet- that's your activity to write down your name on my list that I personally put out.)
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook:
-- Bankruptcy -- Divorce Settlement -- Donation Value -- Family/Heir Division Values -- Moving Insurance -- Insurance Replacement Needs -- Estate Taxes, federal or state * Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: * * Paying Cash for Antiques Today * * Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs * * Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals * Auction Management * Estate (tag) Sale Management
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !