We accept cash and credit cards - a convenience fee will be applied to all credit card charges. We will accept checks if you are known to us.
No drinks or pets.
No restroom will be available.
We are not responsible for accidents, enter at your own risk.
We reserve the right to restrict entry to any person for any reason.
Above all, have fun at the sale!!
A once in a decade -- or possibly -- lifetime sale. This 22 acre compound consists of multiple buildings with everything from collectibles to fine furnishings, and so much more. See preliminary photos for more information. This site is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from our home in Glenview. It's a pleasant drive and we hope that the weather in May will make it even moreso!
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE ALLOWED.
Where does one begin to describe the enormity of this fabulous sale! We haven’t even posted all of the photos yet as we continue to process this sale.
Bring your truck, van, or trailer and load up on everything from fine furnishings, commercial kitchen equipment, tools, collectibles, and anything you can imagine.
- Fine and casual furnishings
- Vintage and antique furniture
- Western Saddles
- Juke Box
- Vintage Coke Machine
- Vintage Shoe-shine stand with amazing marble platforms
- Vintage Coin-operated Rides
- Player Piano
- Commercial kitchen equipment and cookware
- Several vintage bars
- Pinball machines including Ms Pacman and slide bowling. Also a rare Rebound Shuffle
- AMF Playmaster pool table
- Large Church organ
- Antique and vintage collectibles galore!
- Outdoor furniture
- BB Guns
- Vintage signage and branded items including Coca Cola and Budweiser
- Children’s toys
- Sporting goods
- Life sized Indian statue
- Electric guitars
- Pair of mid-century Gunlocke chairs
- Garden ornaments
- Vintage radios
- Gardening tools
- Gun collection sold separately - details to follow.
- More to come!!