Naperville Estate Sale
Round Two! 50% off on Almost Everything!
A Frightful Amount of Terrific Things!
Saturday, October 29TH 9AM-3PM
Sunday, October 30TH 10AM-2PM
2153 Primrose Lane
Naperville, IL 60565
Two weekends ago we had Round One of this sale, and we sold an amazing amount of items over four days, however the home was so darn packed with great stuff that a tremendous amount of treasures were overlooked, as it was too hard and a little overwhelming to see everything. Now that the house has been thinned out, it still looks like a full sale, but it’s a little easier to see what’s left. (I swear we priced and researched over 10,000 items!) Anyway, if you didn’t shop here two weeks ago, you wouldn’t even know there was a prior sale.
When we opened, I tried to tell folks that this is the place to get your Holiday shopping done in one easy and cheap trip and I still mean it. Lorraine had some mighty fine taste, and upon closer inspection, you will find that her things were purchased at museum gift shops, or art galleries, or fine antique stores, (or even Our Estate Sales, lol) boutiques, clothing from Nordstrom or Von Mauer, Garden things from The Growing Place, so there is quantity AND quality here. Lorraine and Ron did a lot of traveling and picked up many fascinating and beautiful mementos from all the places they visited internationally. Furniture all came from the Merchandise Mart or high end antique stores. In other words, you’re still in for a treat! Here’s a glimpse at some of the wonderful pieces we’re selling:
- Special Bonus: We are selling a 1964 Corvette Stingray Coupe in Midnight Blue with Original Black interior, New 350 cubic inch engine, Original Spinner Hubcaps, Automatic Trans, A/C, Dual Exhaust WOW!! Asking $42,500 OBO
· Lovely Garden Art, like Bird Bath and Bird Feeders
· Plant Material and Holders and Terra Cotta Pottery
· Cute White Enamel 1950’s Table with Pull Out Drawer, perfect for a small kitchen or an apartment, or the garage
· Sherrill Sofa in the Living Room – Down Filled and Beautiful
· Stickley Dining Room Set, includes Table with Leaves, Six Chairs, Server, China Hutch. Simply Stunning and just in Time for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
· Two HUGE Clamshells (these have sold for over $300 each on eBay – they make a great bird Bath, garden accessory or a What-Not on Display in your Home. You must see…
· Fab collection of African Carved Animals
· Much Asian Art, Silk Embroidery, Some Tourist Type things, but mostly hand-crafted items, Needlework on Silk, Paintings and more.
· Cool rotating round coffee table in family room – such a clever piece for entertaining, playing board games, eating finger food
· Tons of Jewelry and Smalls – Holy Cow!
· Art Pottery and Art Glass – wonderful giftware
· Antique Display Case
· Bernhardt fantastic Dresser, Mirror and Side Table or Cabinet. Glides Effortlessly and Crafted with Care!
· All kinds of lamps. Tools and Hardware, Car Parts
· Lorraine liked her birds. Tons of ceramic, art pottery birds, beaded birds, birds made of unusual materials, carved birds and so on.
· Ron liked his fishing memorabilia so lots of that as well
· Darling Rattan Dinette Table – Beveled glass table with 4 Comfortable chairs on casters – would make a fun game table too
· Diecast Cars & Trucks – Too many to count!
· Circus Ephemera, posters, postcards, signs, Clowns, more..
· Native American Signed Items
· Another Set of Midnight Rose China With Serving Pieces
· Sterling Silver Flatware – service for 12 (Damask Rose) and a different service for 8
· Vintage Books
· Collectibles from Belleek, Lenox, Lladro
· Another Super Comfy Sherrill Sofa in Family Room, Down Filled, perfect for that vacation home or a casual living space.
· Hummingbird Memorabilia
· Wicker Sun Room Furniture – Sofa, Tables, Rocker, Chair
· Majolica, Dragonware Tea Set, Antique China Pieces,
· Nice Size Upright Freezer
· American Flag (and not positive, but think it has 48 stars)
· Quality Christmas Decorations & Ornaments
· Two Huge Turkey Platters
· Tons of Tablecloths and other Linens
· Vintage Table Top Radios
· Beautiful Clothing and Shoes
· Dolls including Shirley Temple and accessories
· Vintage Truck Banks with Advertising
· Cream Leather Sofa and Lane Mid Century Tables with Inlay
· Full Size Mattress and Box Spring
· Set of Twin Beds – I think these can be Bunked, too
· Dresser and Chest of Drawers
· National Mt. Airy Executive Desk and Terrific Lit Book Cases and Credenza.
· So Much More!
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we know you have an infinite amount of places to spend your hard-earned time and money, so we thank you in advance for sharing some of both with us. You won’t be disappointed. If you know someone who could use our services, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there – we love what we do, and it shows!
Oops, almost forgot to announce our winner of our “Guess the Number of Coins in the Jar” contest. There were 610 coins, and Erin Bielski, who guessed 617 coins, won a $25 gift certificate to a future sale of ours! Congratulations to Erin and thank you all for being good sports and playing as well!
Be there or be square! See you at the sale. GO CUBS!!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
(don’t confuse us with the other guys)
630-306-5526 B’s cell or text
630-306-0061 S’s cell or text
BTW, We LOVE our Customers!