(Reminder, we accept cash and because of a bad check we received lately, we will not accept personal check unless we know you. Bring Cash or Plastic!)
We accept all major credit cards and We NEVER charge a Fee on Credit
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards/Gift Cards, ApplePay/Android Pay
Naperville Scott’s Crossing Estate Sale
Huge Home on the River!
Starts Saturday, July 14 – 9am-3pm
Sunday, July 15 – 10am-2pm
2231 River Woods Drive
Well, we are refreshed after a two-week Staycation, visiting with our grandson and celebrating Independence Day. We hope you didn’t melt in the heat spell. One day my car thermometer read 108 degrees! Now that’s just not right….
This weekend’s sale takes place in a very large home on the West Branch of the DuPage River in Naperville’s “Scott’s Crossing,” on the Southeast side of the city. The view is staggeringly beautiful, and it must be hard to have to leave this lovely setting, but it is time for our clients to downsize. Here’s a peek at some of what we are selling:
· Gorgeous Patio Table, Chairs & Umbrella in Excellent Condition
· Spectacular Wurlitzer Grand Piano – OMG this is one splendid instrument! – So Sorry, this just sold.
· Olhausen Pool Table featuring Accu-Fast
· Brunswick Air Hockey Game
· Brand New Looking Vintage Bubble Cut Barbie & Ken Doll in Original Boxes – Never Played With – Super Nice – Dealers, Take Notice!
· Civil War Era Rocking Chair, “Hand Crafted with absolutely No Nails!” Quite the Specimen
· It’s Christmas in July! Plenty of Holiday Trimmings, Christmas Décor and Ornaments
· Tons of Books for your Summer Reading Pleasure!
· Oreck Vacuum Cleaner
· Adorable Fold-Up Bar, perfect for small home or apartment
· Wrought Iron Headboard – Full Size
· Kitchen Island Bar Stools – Nice!
· Matching Upholstered Kitchen Chairs
· Double 9’ Sofas in Family Room – Fabric is Wild but Cool and Sofas are very comfy! Can Seat an Army!
· Leather Loveseat by Hancock & Moore
· Denon, Max500 and Polk Audio Surround Sound System
· Piano Keyboard
· Exercise Equipment and a Fold-Up Ski Machine
· Singer Touch & Sew Sewing Machine
· Hartman Luggage and Other pieces
· Cute Embellished Chest of Drawers and Dresser
· 2 Chaise Lounges
· Very Cool Large Custom Leaf Shaped Rug
· Vintage Designer Figural Lamp Whose Name Escapes Me
· Lawyer’s Bookcase
· Denon Record Player and Albums
· Radio Shack Commodore 64 Computer.
· Huge Collection of Hummel Miniature Ornaments – Sweet
· Gorgeous Monkey Maple Cocktail Table & Matching End Tables
· Settee in Foyer
· Pair of Wingback Chairs in Living Room
· Large 3-piece Wall Unit Shelving System in Living Room – Really Sharp!
· Interesting and BIG Chalkware Roman Warrior or Conquistador Medallion From Building in Chicago
· Lots of Dolls
· Nice Framed Art
· More yet to be discovered
I hope you don’t get tired of us reminding you how much we value your continued support of our sales. We truly feel we are the luckiest folks on earth to have such a terrific customer base. If we can be of service to someone you know, please do give them our contact information and we’ll take it from there. We love what we do, and it shows.
Be There or Be Square! See you in Scott’s Crossing!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
Don’t confuse us with the new kids that snatched most of our name…
Remember Naperville TRADERS, proudly celebrating our 17###sup/sup### year.
630-306-5526. B’s cell or text
630-306-0061. S’s cell or text
P.S. The home will be for sale as well. This place has an incredible view of the west branch of the DuPage River bending and meeting a tributary. The wildlife is spectacular, with herons, geese, ducks, deer and an occasional kayaker or fly fisherman. Grab a flyer at checkout. It’s like you are on vacation in your own home.