Please Note the Following
RULES FOR BIDS
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, you will be excluded from our private mailing list and invitation to future events. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made shipping arrangements, additional $30/lot plus UPS shipping and packing charges to be arranged by you.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Payment is due immediately upon acceptance via cash or credit only (add 5% for credit purchases).
6. If you do not pay by 10am the day after sale close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and you will be excluded from our list.
7. If you require shipping, please send an email with an address, contact name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. If you do not pay for shipping or handling by pick up time, we will be forced to resell or donate the item.
9. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. We have described this item as accurately as possible and reflected known defects through photographs. We do not guarantee working order. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list all flaws. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.