Terms and Condition
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #4 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must email Dbegg@CaringTransitions.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item (see item #3 above).
5. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact email@example.com to determine if a preview is available.
6. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
7. Seller accepts PayPal payments
8. Tax: 7%
Payment Details: You may pay with PayPal, credit or debit. Due upon receipt of the invoice.
Shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense. Let us know if you wish to have an item shipped.
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
This is an online auction where the home is located in Saint Johns, zip-code 32259. Visit www.ctonlineauctions.com/flori... to bid on items being offered. This home has many decorative items that are in very nice condition! For this auction, all bids start at $1. Bidding ends on May 11th starting at 7:00PM. Pickup is on June 15th between the hours of 11:30 am - 1:30 pm. All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. June 15th is the only day for pickup, if you cannot arrange pickup then you must request, and pay for shipping or forfeit your items. The specific address will be provided to winning bidders on the invoice.
Inventory Includes: End table Wicker Side Table with glass Green Sofa Occasional Chair Large Wall Clock Coffee Table – very nice Green Glassware collection Three Book Boxes with two frog bookends and two decorative frogs - One porcelain frog does have a chip and shows repair from 2 feet on the left side Wedgewood Bone China Santa Globe and Clock Mantel Clock Vase and Book Box Vintage Stereo Console - AM/FM Radio and Turntable Dining Room Table and four chairs Three Decorative Birdcages very nice see photos Very Nice Glassware Two-Piece Vintage Hutch Decorative Vintage Loveseat design with exposed nail heads Decorative Chef's collection Decorative Collection Trumpet Books Cast-Iron Skillet and Vintage Teapot with salt and pepper shakers Kitchen Decorative Accessories Decorative Home Items Decorative Glassware Two Rustic Decorative Stars Clock Dish and Lamp Decorative Glassware Decorative Plant Dish/Holder and Lamp Decorative Dish and Plant Holder Decorative Home Items Large Moroccan Inspired Table Lamps Fireplace Equipment Carousel Gumball Machine Two Table Lamps very nice Sony and Apple entertainment equipment Beautiful Entertainment Stand Brass Floor lamp and white side table Nesting Tables Two midcentury inspired upholstered chairs Vintage Glass Top Coffee Table Two-Piece Sectional Sofa Two Mirrors Home Decorative items - Hall-tree Mirror and Umbrella stand Large mirror hangs on the wall Entryway or Sofa Table Nice pressboard bookshelf with five shelves Large High-top/Bar height Kitchen Table and eight chairs Corner Hutch White Three Drawer Filing Cabinet Vintage table Home Decorative Items Two Clocks a Lamp Collection of Decorative accessories Metal Decorative Items Desk and Lamp Flex Fit sleep number twin bed Two Side Chairs and Table with Lamp Dresser with mirror and lamp Queen size bed Vintage dry sink