Rules for Bidding
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date.
4. Please bring necessary tools, vehicles and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made by end of day on the due date. You can pay with a major credit card on PayPal. PayPal may shorten the name to some version of Caring Transitions.
8. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Local pickup is preferred but some items may be shipped, at the buyer's expense. We ship using USPS Priority Mail or PakMail, depending on type of item. After your sale invoice is paid, we will deliver your items to PakMail for handling. They will contact you directly with details about shipping, insurance, cost, etc. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to expect you at pickup.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.