Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Whitcomb + Cate are up in Windsor this weekend at a fabulous sale where we take a peek into the past of the Colgate Palmolive Plant that was based in Berkeley California. A family member of this estate used to work for Colgate years ago as a chemist. There are many items including furniture, advertising, soaps, a life time supply of cleaning products and much more from the Colgate Palmolive plant. He was there when they closed the doors for good and brought things home including a large desk, lockers, an antique metal file drawer unit, Most items are marked with a CP Badge, chemist scales, a tanker desk and filing cabinets. There are some very rare metal soap molds and brass Colgate Palmolive Brass Property Tags. His collection of soaps, perfumes, cleansers, tooth past powders and other antique bath products were all over the home. Many items are over a hundred years old.
The husband and wife were avid collectors of antiques in general and their home boasts a York Safe Company Vault Door with inner door. This item is for sale. Just around the corner you'll find a 1940's/1950's wooden telephone booth; complete with a working light when the door is closed. There are also cast iron pans, Shasta Bottles/Crate (he also worked for Shasta Beverage Co), Enamel Signs and a large scale.
The garage is absolutely packed and overflowing. Here are some items from the garage:
- Mulcher Mower
- Wilton Vise
- Homelite Gas Weed Eater
- Homelite Chainsaw
- Ford/Nissan/Corvette Automobile Parts
- 20 Gal Air Compressor
- Power Tools - Some New in Box
- Proto Tools
- Vintage Delta Drill Press
- Metal Tanker Desk
- Portable Overhead Power Supply
- 2 Ton Hydraulic Hoist
- Jacks and Ramps
- 1989 Yamaha Royale Motorcycle
Inside the house you'll find:
- One Owner Vintage High End Stereo System - Rare set of (4) Pioneer CS-99 Speakers, Pioneer SX-9000 Receiver and an Akai GX-635d Reel to Reel
- 1950 Telephone Booth with original phone with keys
- Copper Pans
- Dozens of Rare Peet Bros (early Colgate) Products spanning decades including a one of a kind Cast Iron sign.
- 2 Oil Paintings from George Sumner and various signed Lithographs
- Large Collection of Antique Rug Beaters
- Vintage Cameras and Lenses
- Winchester Safe
- Packed Kitchen, Appliances, Copper Pans, Cast Iron Pans
- Antique Toy Trains
- Sofas, Loveseats, Waterbed, Dressers
- 4 French Wine Riddling Racks
- Large Ornament Collection of Lenox, Wedgewood and Waterford
- LG Washer and Dryer
- Antique Oak Communion / Altar Table
- Old Porcelain Signs
- Teacup Collection
- Office Supplies
- New Circulon Pots and Pans
- Vintage Shasta Beverage Co items
- Fridge and Freezer
DAYS: Friday, Saturday & Sunday - November 18, 19, 20
HOURS: 9:00 - 4:00
PRICES: Friday Fair, may discount on Sat/Sun
ADDRESS: 9459 Valle Vista Ct, Windsor, California 95492
We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express,
Discover Card and Apple Pay.
Sorry, no personal checks.
We also collect CA Sales Tax unless you have a
dealer exemption on file with us.
We will have a sign up list out front for the early arrivals.
We will open the doors promptly at 9:00. The home has a security system and friendly neighbors include a sheriff and a deputy.
Please park in consideration of neighbors.
Please do not block driveways. Our box, bag and packing
supplies are very limited this week, so it would be great
if you bring your own bag or boxes for your purchases. Especially for the tools in the garage.
We look forward to seeing you.