IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
ALL bidding starts at $1.00! Pick-up: Saturday August 24th in Westminster 92683. Happy Bidding!
- Registration: Welcome to CTBids! If you are new to our site, you will need to register to place a bid. To register, click the Registration button in the menu bar at the top and type in all required information. Then you may sign in and bid. If you have any difficulty registering, please contact the site administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Bidding: You must be signed in to your account to place a bid. Our auction site is designed to replicate a live auction. When bids are placed near the close of an item, extra time is added to allow all bidders a chance to win the item. If identical bids are placed on an item, the first person to place their bid will be awarded the item if it is the high bid.
- Payment: Payment is due upon receipt of invoice and must be paid by Friday after the auction closes by 11:00 pm PST. To pay your invoice, click on MY ACCOUNT and log in. Once viewing your account, click the button at the top to pay via PayPal. You may pay with a PayPal account or with a debit/credit card as a PayPal guest. Please do NOT pay with an “eCheck”/checking account, as that method of payment can delay the processing of funds past our payment deadline.
- Pick-up: Saturday August 17th from 11:00 pm to 1:00 pm in Century City, CA 90035. The full address for pick-up will be on winning bidders' invoices. You MUST bring all necessary help, vehicles, materials, etc. for lifting and loading won items. Staff is not authorized to assist at pick-ups.
- Shipping: Shipping is available on select items only (no furniture or large items) at buyer's request and expense. Please see our Terms & Conditions on the listing below.
- Terms: All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No refunds or returns. All sales are final. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase and a winning bid is a contract between you and the seller. All items not picked up during the scheduled pick-up time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold with no refund. Non-payment of your invoice by the payment deadline or non-attendance at the pick-up may result in bidder account suspension. For full Terms & Conditions, please see the listing below.
Sales tax will be collected. Resellers must email permits prior to sale day or will pay taxes. We do not have access to permits filed with other Caring Transitions locations. Bring bags, totes, boxes and help to pick-up and load large items, All sold items must be cleared by end of pick up date or they will be made available for donation or reselling. Not Responsible for Accidents or Damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
We bill through PayPal but you do not need an account to pay. We do not offer any delivery service on these items but can refer you to local delivery companies. .