1. All items are sold as-is, where-is with all faults and without any warranty or guarantee, either implied or expressed. Although we do out best to test and authenticate all items, the auctioneer and the company are not liable for any defect on any lot or any errors in cataloging or describing any item. The auction is not responsible for any damage asfter the item is sold.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT AUTOGRAPHS: We have done our best to authenticate each autograph, however we do not warrant any autograph except those of Ms. York.
C.O.A. A certificate will be given with each purchase certifying that each item sold in this auction were obtained from the personal collection of Francine York.
2. All bidders MUST register and deposit bidder deposit, if required, to bid. State issued or Military ID is required to bid. A deposit may be required to obtain a Bidder’s Number.
3. All sales are final
4. Any items may be withdrawn from the auction prior to the first bid. After the first bid the item will sell to the higher, unless a reserve has been placed and not met. Lots may be added anytime.
5. Bidders must make sure their bid is seen by the auctioneer, the auctioneer and the auction company are not liable for missed bids.
6. In the event of a dispute between two or more bidders the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot back up for sale and sell to the highest bidder.
7. All items must be removed by the end of the day unless other arrangements are made. Removal is the full responsibility and at the sole risk and expense of the buyer. Any item remaining past pick-up will be revert to property of the auction. No lot may be removed UNTIL PAID FOR—show your receipt.
8. All sales are subject to sales tax, unless the buyer has a tax-exempt card on file with us. Items shipped out of California are not subjecvt to sales tax unless otherwise required by law.
9. Methods of payment is CASH, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
10. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to all live auction purchases.
11. Additional terms and conditions may be announced by the auctioneer prior to the sale.
ONLINE ABSENTEE AND TELEPHONE BIDDING PERMITTED.