Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
NOTE: This is a 4-Day Sale that starts THURSDAY JUN 27 at 9:00AM - GATES OPEN 6:00 AM
One of our most exciting sales of the year is finally here!! This 4-Day estate sale is being hosted on a majestic 10-acre Sonoma estate that is surrounded by picturesque painted hills and situated on a working modern horse ranch.
This spectacular sale is featuring items from two mega-talented interior designers who have spent decades collecting and whom are now needing to downsize. This provides a rare opportunity to amass an incredible collection of one of a kind items under a single roof.
The first lovely host is a fabulous interior designer who honed her craft designing and remodeling truly remarkable homes with her husband and partner. She is a also a multi talented artist, painter, clothing designer and a truly fantastic shopper. Her keen eye for stunning architectural pieces, collectibles, art, linens, statuary, furniture, and vintage signs is truly exhilarating.
The second host is a former French antique dealer (and now a celebrated interior designer) who once specialized in fine 18th and 19th century French antiques. Her exquisite collection of one of a kind hand crafted furniture. breathtaking chandeliers. stellar lighting, and fabulous local and imported art is truly spectacular.
Can you tell we are a little excited about this sale?
What's more, the hosts talented husbands have also added some incredible deals on everything from sporting and exercise equipment to a variety of like new building supplies. Including a small kitchen cabinet and island set with Corian counter.. There are lots of spectacular vintage and modern windows including a dramatic sill window that is over 8 feet long. Remodeling a home? Then pick up a brand new 60K BTU Bryant Furnace or how about a brand new central air conditioning unit to beat the heat?. There are 4 like new Single Phase 250V motors, a heavy duty tandem axle dump trailer that works off a tractors hydraulics, and a number of modern machinery items like a low hours Brush Hog Vacuum.
The modern 2500 Foot barn is jam packed with both modern and one of a kind treasures. Imagine Fine Handcrafted 19th Century French Antiques to stunning patina on a variety of vintage and antique items. There is also loads of contemporary lighting, linens, farm and ranch equipment, saddles, and so much more.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
WE WILL HAVE A LIST BUT THE GATE WILL NOT OPEN FOR PARKING UNTIL 6am. If you choose to arrive earlier than 6am, please leave your name and DO NOT PARK ON THE ROAD. Come back at 6am and will will have a LARGE FIELD for Parking - FOLLOW THE SIGNS:
ALSO! PLEASE NOTE : This is an active horse ranch and the family has asked that there is ABSOLUTELY NO WANDERING past the yellow caution tape boundaries or you will be asked to leave the property.
Thank you for respecting the well being of the animals!
GATE OPENS AT 6:00 am. - Sale Begins 9:00am Sharp in a the large white barn.
Featured Estate Sale Items
- Vintage Birdcages
- Vintage Lockers
- Antique Porcelain Signs
- Vintage Lighting
- Vintage Painted Shabby Chic Furniture
- Antique + Vintage Crystal and Metal Wall Sconces
- Vintage Galvanized Metal 12- Basket Cubby
- Antique Cast Iron Urns
- Vintage Cast Iron Gates
- Vintage Cast Iron Chairs
- Vintage Cow
- Antique Stacking Crystal Candy Dishes from an old candy store
- Antique Art Nouveau Spelter lamp
- Charming ceramic "Scotty" Collection
- Vintage Concrete and Plaster Statuary
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Vintage Architectural Items
- Vintage Toys
- Vintage and Antique Collectibles
- Vintage and Antique Ceramics
- Vintage Wall Sconces
- Ticking Fabric Linens and Pillows
- Original Oil Paintings from listed artists
- (2) English Riding Saddles
- A variety of Horse Tack
- Limited edition Leah Anderson "White Cow" Giclee's available in a variety of sizes
- Original Leah Anderson Oil Paintings
- Brigitte McReynolds Original Paintings
- A Stunning Hand Carved 19th Century Italian Renaissance Dresser with original mirror and hand forged hardware.
- A Spectacular 19th Century Tufted Bed in the style of Louis the XIV (Professionally altered to fit a Queen Mattress)
- 19th Century Hand Carved Queen Sized bed made from solid rare exotic Rosewood (commercially extinct)
- Stellar 19th Century Hand Carved and White Painted Mahogany Bed with original hardware
- (2) 19th Century Fully Restored and Rewired imported French Metal and Crystal Chandeliers
- A very rare early 19th Century Authentic Biedermeyer Day Bed (1815-1848)
- 19th Century Restored Sofa in the style of Louis XV with Down filling
- Gorgeous burled Elm French Marquetry Tables with Marble Tops
- Small Burled Walnut Wardrobe with Grey Marble Top and Locking Top Drawer
- 3 Fantastic Antique French Ciel de Lit bed Canopy Frames
- Large 4 x 5 Mirrors (Black and White)
- Antique Mirror collection
- Antique Brushes
- Shabby Chic White Glass Door Cabinet
- Vintage metal baskets
- Galvanized Chicken Feeders
- Restoration Hardware Large Braided Jute Rug 7 x 9
- Restoration Hardware Rug (new) 9 x 12
- A Rare English Pine Trunk "Ice Box" with galvanized interior
- Contemporary Lighting from Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and Crate and Barrel.
- Set of 8 Acrylic and Chrome Dining Chairs
- Large Antique Pull Toy Horse (over 24" tall) made with real horse hair
- A Pair of Beautiful Tiffany Style Lamps
- Large Taschen Acrylic Book Stand on Tripod
- Pine Tack Cabinet (holds 2 saddles and loads of tack)
- Two Art Deco Ceiling lights from an old Sears Store circa 1940
- Unbelievably cool Hanging light fixture and chain from an old Chicago theater
- Antique and Modern Clocks
- 5 Stunning Wendy Owen STEER HORN wall sconces freshly wired and never installed
- Spectacular 5-Foot Hand Made Wicker Wall Sconces from local craftsman Ron Mann
- Cast Iron Fencing
- French Pine Coffee Table
- French Art Nouveau Chair
- Gorgeous Pair of French Carved White Arm Chairs with like new down stuffed Blue Velvet cushions
- Phenomenal Burled European Corner Dresser with Birdseye Maple lined drawers and a secret compartment for valuables.
BUILDING SUPPLIES AND RANCH EQUIPMENT
- Tandem Axle Hydraulic Dump Trailer (Tractor Use Only)
- Upper and Lower White Kitchen Cabinets and Matching Center Island (dark grey Corian countertop)
- Modern Windows and Doors
- Gigantic 8 Foot Sill Window
- (3) Like New and (1) brand New 3HSP 240V Single phase Pump
- Barely Used 2016 Billy Goat Lawn Vacuum
- Many Brand New never installed ceiling and wall light fixtures
- (20+) 8-Foot Galvanized Metal Roofing Panels
- Several Cases of brand new Private Label Red Wine Bottles (Green with shoulders)
- Outdoor Heat lamp
- Like new Incline Treadmill with built in TV Monitor
- Like New Inversion Table
- Bench Press Stands
and SO MUCH MORE! Check back often as we will be adding photos all day WEDNESDAY!
We have a decent supply of boxes and wrapping paper on hand for this sale and we have helpers in hand to load furniture.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A 4 DAY SALE -DAY that begins on THURSDAY. June 27!
Thursday + Friday prices are Fair and Firm
Saturday we discount up to 25% off
Sunday offers deep discounts up to 50% off most items.
*A limited number of items will have reserves for the duration of the sale or will be retained by the hosts.
4- DAY SALE
Thursday June 27th 9am to 4pm
Friday June 28th 9am to 4pm
Saturday June 29th 9am to 4pm
Sunday June 30th 9am to 4pm
We are currently offering On-site Estate Sales, Off-site Estate Sales, Clean Outs, Buy Outs, Partial Liquidation and Consignment Services. Please call us if you have any questions or if you would like to book a free consultation/appointment: 707-771-8174
Please join us on Facebook for first peek at photos of our sales - whitcombandcate