Discount Saturday! 50% off of everything and more!!!! (Except "firm " items) doors open at 10:00 sharp. Bring bags, bring cash
See you there!!
A Collector’s Dream! San Mateo estate sale
57 East 38th Avenue
San Mateo, Ca 94403
Thursday – Saturday 10-3
This home is filled with so many collectibles! From antiques to mid-century, Star Trek to Peanuts/ Charlie Brown, and everything in between! The owner has moved and the collections were too much to take along. This will be phase one of the sale with at least two more sales to follow! He is a science/ sci-fi enthusiast with an abundance (and I mean TONS) of scientific gadgetry and equipment. So much that we couldn’t put it all out at once. We have a large back stock of everything. Everything is priced to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered. I’m going to try to cover all the categories- I hope I don’t miss anything!
• Circa 1910 leather and oak Morris recliner
• Eastlake settee set circa 1900 with side table (oak)
• 1950’s two-tiered spectacular Burl table
• Burl hutch with glass shelves and lights with lower cabinets
• Walnut butcher block table
• Three antique sewing machines
• Two antique Walnut carved wood pedestals
• Perfect sized hutch with four shelves (two glass) with lights
• Mid-century glass table top lamp
• Several antique chairs
• Six piece (Charmant Kent Coffey) bedroom set
• Beautiful vintage Oak two drawer desk
• Circa 1900 wall oak telephone
• Antique repurposed sewing machine side table
• Vintage STAR TREK EVERYTHING!!! Books, DVDs, VHS, ornaments, figurines, license plate and metal sign, hundreds of
magazines and posters, glasses and cards, and so much more!!!
• Peanuts/ Charlie Brown and Snoopy collectibles- A LOT!!! Books, towel set, several Danbury Mint collectible holiday,
figurines, toys, and more
• Vintage puzzles and games
• Scientific/ chemistry equipment of all sizes and kinds, beakers, scales, goggles, measuring glass cups, metal gauges,
microscopes, clamps. Truly there is way too much to list!
• Collection of crystal swans (Sweden)
• Collection of Myrtle wood bowls, clocks, and plates
• Danbury Mint vintage bells and ornaments
• Hundreds of Isaac Asimov books and magazines
• Vintage ephemera
• Hundreds of in box Christmas ornaments (Franklin Mint and Danbury Mint)
• Rare “Apple Computer” 1980’s poster Giusti
• Robert Nidy original
• A. Hansen still life (oil)
• Milo still life
• Vintage Noritake Trailing Ivy China set
• Vintage blue and white “Franciscan” Denmark
• Vintage “Furnivals Limited’ Denmark (blue and white)
• Rare set of vintage Holmegard princess wine glasses
• Vintage Noritake “Palace Verde” china set
• Full kitchen with vintage baking, bowls, glasses, casserole dishes, utensils, and new in box knife set
• Mid-century Danish serving set
• Two vintage record players (Zenith and Magnavox)
• JBL three surround sound speakers with Sony A/V receiver
• Vinyl records and 45’s
• Vintage Smith Corona type writer
• New in box CD player, FM scan radio, micro cassette recorder, wireless remote for ipad mini, digital answering machine, and so much more!!!
There is so much in this house I just can’t list it all! The house is packed to the brim inside and out! You don’t want to miss this one.
A sign up sheet will be at the door on Wednesday afternoon. Please park kindly and don’t block the neighbors driveway.
PLEASE bring your own packing material and bags/ boxes. There are a lot of fragile things here
REMEMBER THIS IS THURSDAY- SATURDAY (Saturday will be a discount day on ALL “non firm” items)
We look forward to seeing you all there!