MOZOS LIQUIDATION LAST DAY!! Mozo's is closing tomorrow at 3:00 pm! Prices have been slashed- reasonable offers definitely considered!
Slashing up to 75% off!!
You don't want to miss it! We open at 10 sharp!
SAN MATEO ANTIQUE WAREHOUSE LIQUIDATION!
Mozo’s Antique Search and Rescue
161 South Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402
Thursday- Sunday 10-3
We are having an EPIC sendoff to a one of a kind store and a one of a kind woman! Maureen Monroe has been at the helm of this amazing and unique antique store for over a decade and now she is set to move on to new adventures. Mozo’s Antique Search & Rescue Store is closing permanently on July 9. We are having a complete liquidation starting Thursday July 6. Everything must go and ALL reasonable offers will be considered. Starting on day one, all items big and small will be 50% off of the already low prices. The store is FULL and organized for easy pickins! Here is a list of just some of the things you will be able to purchase:
· An amazing circa 1910 cash register
· Antique and vintage typewriters and all are in working order
· Circa 1910 Singer sewing machine
· VINTAGE TOYS: games, dollhouses, miniature doll furniture, roller skates, view masters with inserts, puppets, Barbie kitchen, and more
· Antique bottles
· Over 300 vintage Rock and Roll posters from the 70’s to the 90’s
· Mid century Shakers and Glassware
· Chemistry bottles and pharmaceutical vessels
· EPHEMERA! A massive amount of antique photography, vintage magazines, sheet music, posters, post cards, maps, and more
· Two large ephemera display racks with four drawers
· Vintage Rock and Roll LP’s and 45’s
· Two metal vintage vinyl record racks
· VINTAGE TOOLS: antique tool boxes and a rare wrought iron tool bin- A MUST SEE!
· Mannequins and mannequin parts
· Antique books and book ends
· Antique religious statues, crosses, rosaries, art, and an amazing rare antique reliquary from Italy
· Tons of collectible porcelain, marble, and wood smalls throughout the entire store
· Vintage and antique fishing crates
· Lots of women’s vintage clothing- very cool stuff!
· GARDEN ART: cement, religious, and animal figurines
· Decoy ducks
· TONS TONS AND TONS of sewing notions, material, appliques, thread, lace, linens, and scarves in abundance!
· VINTAGE KITCHEN EVERYTHING! Mixers, juicers, porcelain containers, china sets, tea cups, silver plated flatware, serving sets, painted metal trays, every gadget imaginable! It’s all here
· The electronics section is filled with vintage adding machines, reel to reel movie projectors, wind up Victrola, record players, Shure speakers and equalizer board, and more
· Behning (New York) Baby Grand piano in great condition
· Etchings, prints, original oils, and more
· Display cabinet: antique wood and glass tabletop display cabinets with glass shelves in great condition
· Two large stand alone cabinets with drawers (great for jewelry) all in great condition and in all sizes
· Fully loaded jewelry cases with necklaces and bracelets, pins and medals, religious, cuff links, rings, earrings, and more! Lots of vintage
· Lamps, fixtures, mid century metal stools, two large mahogany sideboards, two beautiful hand painted European trunks
· Late 1800’s farm table with drawer
· 1920’s French vanity with glass top and drawers
· French style display table with glass paneled doors
· Two metal bakers racks
· Several antique chairs
· White metal and wood rolling cart
· Painted rolling wine cart with two drop leaves
· And so much more!
I haven’t even mentioned all of the repurposing materials throughout the store!
You can’t and don’t want to miss this one! This is truly an epic sale! There is something for everyone here
A sign up sheet will be at the door Wednesday afternoon.
Doors open promptly at 10 am. Please bring your own bags and packing materials
SOUTH BLVD is a business and residential area so please park kindly
See you all there!