- Cash or approved check accepted.
- Credit cards over $200.00
- We will charge sales tax. and a 3%credit card fee.
- California resale numbers are accepted.
The setting for this beautiful house is rural and it’s right in the midst of Pacific Palisades.
It is a classic mid-century single story wrap-around designed by renown architect, Clift May!! The lady of the house lived here over 50 years, so you'll have fun viewing everything. The garages were packed!
- The garden is lush with fabulous plants that are well maintained. Good outdoor furniture.
- Some statuary, a barbecue and ping pong table
- Great Classic ladies clothes: lots of Ralph Lauren size small...shoes, 7-7.5
- Handbags, hats, scarves
- Good furs
- So far..... lots of old books, a collection of records,
- Upright piano, lots of music
- Good Art.
- Good silver.
- Good china! Baccarat, Lalique, Tiffany, Arsberg,. Some Asian.
- Children's toys. Wonderful antique carriage.
The house is cool. We look forward to seeing you there. Please remember to leave your handbags in the car. We will provide bags for your purchases.
Lots of Street parking. House is behind gates and there is a long fairly steep driveway down to main property!
Please wear comfortable shoes