All Sales are Final. No Large Purses or Bags will be allowed into the Sale.
We accept most Credit Cards & Cash. CHECKS & AMERICAN EXPRESS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid resale license with you. (boe.ca.gov)
Please be courteous to neighbors. Do NOT block driveways or litter!
You are responsible to transport and remove anything you purchase. Please bring the proper tools and equipment.
ATTENTION ESTATE SALE SHOPPERS!!!Today we will be selling most items left at 60% off between 3 & 4 PM (Sunday Only) Monday we will be adding one more day and 70% off most of the remaining items. We will only be open from 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM. Some items have sold but many items are left. Please do not email or call with questions of what is left as we do not have time to go through the house. Please visit www.gotoheritage.com for original posting with pictures.
Original ad below.
Porter Ranch Mid-century Artist Haven
Heritage Estate Sales is proud to present the Estate of Chuck Bowdlear and John Borozan. They were amazing artists, humanitarians and scholars. Chuck has a PHD in psychology, has had his art featured at LACMA and was one of the founders and sat as President for many years of the Society of Gay & Lesbian Senior Citizens. John has his masters and was a teacher, lifelong scholar and master sculptor.
John’s son owned a hardware & plumbing supply store that closed down. Many of the items (NIB) were brought to the home to be included in the sale.
Below is a list of just some of the items you can expect to find:
- LACMA Calder Print
- Sokichi Suga Mid-century Abstract Original
- Jim Hickey Original Art
- Vintage Shure V15 Type IV Record Player Cartridge
- Gaston Lachaise Alva Museum Bronze
- Large Karastan Area Rug
- Tons of Records all cataloged
- United Audio Record Player
- Stereo components including Pioneer, Technics & Kenwood
- 19###sup/sup### C. Music Box
- Many Original Carvings, Bronzes and Casting by John Borozan
- Many Signed Prints & Original Artwork by Chuck Bowdlear
- Signed Artwork by Guy Maccoy
- Mid-Century Brutalist Steel Wall Sculpture by Gene Flores
- Block Prints by Walden
- Vintage and Antique Japanese Block Prints – Artists include Yoshitoshi, Hiroki Takashi, Eisho Narazaki, Hiroshige, Kawase Hasui & Kunichika
- Hiroshi Yoshida “Return to the Fishing Fleet”
- Pablo Cervantes Mexico Enamel Over Copper Original Art
- Fossil Collection
- Full Kitchen
- Pots, Pans & Bakeware
- Vintage Vitamix Blender
- Antique Canon Ball
- Composite Netsuke’s
- German Beer Steins
- Bohemian Cut Crystal
- Navajo Rugs including Pre WWII
- Mid-century Lamps
- Oriental Rugs
- Antique & Vintage Porcelain
- Vintage Glass
- Antique Stereoscope w/ Photos
- Antique Maps – A New General Atlas
- American Indigenous Sand Art
- Aztec Collection
- Antique Family Quilts
- Mid Century Modern Shelving Unit/ Desk
- Bali Carved Wood Bust
- Antique Roll Top Display Desk
- Victorian Granite Top Dressers
- “The Infinite Way” by Joel Goldsmith Cassette Collection
- Board Games
- Cone Clay Chimenea
- Men’s Clothing & Shoes
- Elton Bennett Art
- Antique Roll Top Secretary
- Sister Corita Signed Art
- Hour Glass Collection
- Glass Display Cabinet
- Art Glass
- Sony Beta Movie Camera with Case & Accessories
- Mid-century Gold Leaf Painted Glass Top Tray Table
- Asian Artifacts
- KC LCD Flat Screen T.V.
- Mid-century driftwood sculptures
- Pair of Folding Tray Tables with Storage Side Tables
- Handmade Hamadan Rug
- 19###sup/sup### C. Hand Painted Tapestry
- Bokhara Handmade Carpet
- Carved Wood Upholstered Bench
- Otto & Vivica Heino Pottery
- Noritake China
- Mid-century Extendable Table
- Potted Plants
- Vintage Stained Glass Panels
- Mid-century Blown Glass Lantern
- Wrought Iron Wine Rack
- Mid-century Glass top Side Table
- And much, much more
Thank you and God Bless
The Heritage Team
BY ENTERING THIS PROPERTY, YOU HOLD HARMLESS HERITAGE ESTATE SALES, INC. HERITAGE ESTATE SALES EMPLOYEES & CLIENTS.
BY ENTERING THIS PROPERTY, YOU AGREE TO BE FILMED ON CLOSED CAPTIONED SURVEILLANCE.
All Sales are Final. No Large Purses or Bags will be allowed into the Sale. We accept most Credit Cards & Cash.
CHECKS & AMERICAN EXPRESS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid resale license with you. (boe.ca.gov) Please be courteous to neighbors. Do NOT block driveways or litter! You are responsible to transport and remove anything you purchase. Please bring the proper tools and equipment.
Adopt A Dog!
This week we are featuring Perra, a Senior Shepherd (Unknown type) Mix. Perra is up to date with shots and has been spayed. She is not good with kids. Perra lost her home due to a move that unfortunately did not include her.
If you are interested please contact Margie, Pat or Maggie at (818) 340-1186 or (818) 340-1687 or come by and visit us at 7507 Deering Ave. in Canoga Park, Ca. Open 1:00 to 5:00 Tuesday – Sunday.
Perra would love to go home with you to spend her senior years. Please give her this chance.
Perra does not have any connection to Heritage Estate Sales so if interested please contact Pet Adoption Fund directly.