Fun Long Beach estate sale !
Tons of unmentioned items and not everything at this estate sale is pictured, we are still digging !
Here's an example of what you'll see at this estate sale:
- Antique Koken wood, metal and suede barber chair.
- Huge mounted taxidermy moose/elk antlers.
- HUGE clown collection everything from figurines to artwork to toys. Numerous Ron Lee figure collection.
- Gorgeous large executive carved oak desk.
- Antique hall tree with mirror.
- Everything PIG'S ! Variety of pig collectibles of all sorts.
- Upright player piano with over 100 music rolls.
- Old photographs.
- Display cabinets.
- Signed large "George Crionas" lithograph with COA, titled "Short Putt".
- Beautiful stained glass-like chandelier.
- Vintage banana seat girl's Schwinn Fair Lady bike and a blue cruiser bike.
- Antique wicker & wood doll carriage.
- Records (albums).
- Some women's & men's jewelry.
- Framed artwork.
- Cookie jars and tea cups and saucers.
- Metal locking mail box.
- Oak rocking chairs and a child's bent bamboo rocking chair.
- Lladro figurines.
- Collector plates.
- Mirrors and clocks.
- All sorts of china, crystal, glassware and pottery.
- Bar stools.
- Books and bookcases.
- Some baseball cards.
- Lamps & lighting.
- China cabinet and matching dining table and chairs.
- Large commercial stainless steel Everest deep freezer and refrigerator.
- Cedar chest.
- Misc. electronics.
- Tools and hardware.
- Some catering supplies.
- Numerous heavy duty metal storage shelving units.
- Kitchenware, cookware, utensils and barware.
- Yard art and flower pots.
- Patio/yard bench swing with cover.
- Men's & women's clothing and accessories.
- Christmas pre-lit tree, Christmas decorations and other holiday decor.
- PLUS !!! TONS more unmentioned, un-photographed items.