SUNDAY - FINAL DAY !
***** SUNDAY 75% OFF MARKED PRICES !!! *****
***** Remaining "JACK LAYCOX" original paintings *****
***** 50% OFF Original Prices !!! *****
OUTSTANDING 4 DAY Huntington Beach Estate Sale !
RAIN or SHINE, sale will go on...
This is a don't miss sale !
Jam packed house, garage and yard full of treasures.
***SPECIAL NOTE: Thursday, first day of the sale, admittance numbers will be handed out at 7am sharp. Friday, Saturday & Sunday, sale will be run on a first come, first serve basis.
Featured for sale within this estate will be 21 original watercolor & oil paintings by listed Mid Century Modern California artist Jack Laycox (1921 - 1984). The owner was a personal friend of Jack Laycox. Plus there will be other original paintings by listed artists like Richard Ward (R.C. Ward), Betty Pleshe, Ruth Hynds, Taylor H. Blakely, Jack Bevier & Clarence McGrath.
The following is just an example of what will be for sale at this outstanding Huntington Beach estate sale, however, not everything is listed or photographed. There is simply way, way, way to list it all.
- Vintage Van Briggle pottery butterfly table lamp with original real butterfly & dried flower lamp shade and other lamps & lighting.
- Large old stamp collection, more than whats in the pictures.
- Old Chandler & Price Pilot letter press, Vandercook No. 099 ball bearing proof press, vintage printers type set wooden cabinet with 1000's of metal type set letters, over 25 wood & metal type set drawers with 1000's of metal type set letters.
- HO & N gauge model trains & accessories.
- Pocket watches, pocketknives, old fountain pens, old straight razors, old keys, jewelry & watches.
- Political buttons & stickers & some military items.
- EWheels EW-36 mobility scooter and Pride lift chair.
- Trinkets, knick-knacks & bric-a-brac of all sorts.
- Crystal and glassware of all sorts including Fostoria glass.
- German wooden character smoker figures.
- Hummel figures and Royal Doulton character pitchers and Toby mugs.
- Pottery by numerous makers.
- Vintage gumball machine.
- Old paper materials.
- Brown Jordan Florentine patio set - 4 chairs & glass top table.
- Old milk bottles & wooden nesting dolls.
- Tea cups & saucers.
- Camera's & accessories and cuckoo clocks & other clocks.
- Medium size antique round top trunk with insert.
- Old Native American Indian dolls.
- Antique round glass oak display cabinet.
- TOOLS including woodworking tools, Bench Dog router table/cabinet, Delta scroll saw, Tormek supergrind 2000, Craftsman belt/disc sander 2/3hp, Rikon 166 inch scroll saw and MORE. Plus other power, hand & garden tools.
- Misc. garage stuff & hardware.
- Matching front loading white Whirlpool Duet Steam washer & dryer with riser drawers.
- Set of 6 bent wood chairs.
- Elna Tavaro sewing machine.
- Antique trundle sewing machine cabinet. (no machine)
- Sewing notions, craft items, rubber stamps & office supplies.
- Antique water pump.
- Records, DVD's, CD's, cassette tapes & VHS tapes.
- Electronics incl. a ION USB turntable & other misc. electroincs.
- CBC Sushi 5.8 surfboard.
- Sterling silver & silver plate items.
- First Act acoustic guitar with hard case.
- BOOKS - incl. old Christian Science Journals, old yearbook annuals and numerous other books covering many subjects.
- Writing desk, book stand with shelf and bookcases.
- Rocking chairs.
- 3 in 1 pool table, air hockey and ping ping table.
- 3 concrete fountains, lots of yard art, plants & flower pots.
- Worm farm container.
- Kitchenware, cookware, utensils & small kitchen appliances.
- White wrought iron daybed and trundle bed.
- Christmas decorations incl. Hallmark ornaments and wooden Nutcrackers.
- Scrap wood.
- Linens, women's & men's clothing and accessories.
- Jenn-Air refrigerator freezer.
- Misc. furniture thru-out property.
- PLUS TONS MORE UNMENTIONED ITEMS !!!