Saturday Only @ 12pm Noon (RAIN OR SHINE!!!)
1106 E. Hampton Way | Fresno, Ca 93704 (@ Ashlan & Maroa)
Auction Begins @ 12 pm
for more upcoming sales visit: www.leftovertreasures.com
This Saturday come check out a great auction of Local Pinstriper Legend Neil Averill!
Neil’s work has been seen all over the country and world, in the 1970’s he designed the Tyrone Malone Diesel Racing Trucks that toured the World, several bikes that graced the pages of Easy Rider and Chopper Magazines. In the 1980’s his work was on several show cars, drag cars, and street rods that graced the pages of many magazines, shown in the Fresno Autorama, and just about every show in the nation.
In person preview begins at 11am. This is where you can test and inspect before you bid / register for the auction. Auction will begin at 12pm.
Absentee bidding will cease at 11:45am. The auctioneer will bid on your behalf to an amount you set.
THERE ARE NO RESERVES. No minimum bids.
AUCTION LOT LISTINGS WILL BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE FRIDAY @ 12PM
OVER 300 LOTS!
All vehicles are sold “as-is”, “where-is”. Buyer is responsible for all fees, licensing, inspections, verifications. There are NO refunds of any kind. All vehicles must be removed by Sunday 5pm.
- 2009 Chevrolet HHR. LT Utility Vehicle. VIN # 3gnca2387s507509. LP # 7nya1494
- Clean Title. Pink Slip in Hand. Tags Expired 2019 (RUNS AND DRIVES)
- 1964 Plymouth Valiant Station Wagon. VIN # 1745115487. LP #: 5xkj020
- Clean Title. Pink Slip in Hand. Non Running Project!
- 1958 Ford Ranchero. Pick up. VIN: c8rf128421. LP # 58 FD PU (IL)
- Clean Title. Original Pink from Illinois. Non Running Project!
- 1957 Ford Ranchero. VIN #: c7rf-150200. Non Running Project!
- 1960 Buick LeSabre 4 Door Hard Top. VIN: G2018197.
- Bill of Sale only! Non Running Project
- 1963 Ford Thunderbird. 2 Door Hard Top. VIN: 3y83z136476
- Bill of Sale only. Non Running Project!
- Massive Hubcap Collection. American and Foreign. 1930’s to 1950’s!!! Many Complete sets!
- Hamm’s Beer Light up sign
- Vintage Mickey Mouse Clock Radio and Lamp.
- Simpson True Weight Scale
- Several Panels of Etched Glass. All Hand Done.
- 1950’s Service Manuals
- The Wold Air Brush
- Collectible Cars
- Indian Poncho
- Copper Decor
- 1940’s Ice Box!
- M. Hohner Harmonica Display Box
- Large Extension Ladder
- Pane Windows
- Large Collection of 1950’s Car Parts!!!
- Eastwood Air Compressor. Working
- Antique Metal Letterings
- Rolling work benches and stools
- welding carts
- 1950s GUIDE S18 SEALED POLICE CAR MOVABLE SPOT LIGHT
- Champion instrument cluster
- Antique Bubble Gum Dispenser
- 1950’s Vehicle Advertisements
- Flats of Various Tools
- House of Kolor Paints
- Paint Sprayers, hand tools, power tools
- Bench vises, bench grinders
- SEM Cabinets
- and tons more!
We accept: Cash and all Major Credit/Debit Cards. NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR CREDIT/DEBIT.
Buyers Premium is (13%)
All purchases subject to sales tax 7.975% All Sales are final. No returns, No refunds allowed. Please inspect and test prior to purchasing.