- WE HAVE ENDEAVORED TO CATALOGUE AND DESCRIBE THE ITEMS AND SERVICES CORRECTLY, BUT EVERYTHING IS SOLD “AS IS”
- WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVERY. YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS BEFORE THE ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU.
- A 10% BUYER'S PREMIUM IS ADDED TO ALL WINNING BIDS.
- BIDDERS MUST RAISE THEIR NUMBER CARD AND CLEARLY STATE THEIR NUMBER IF CALLED UPON SO THE AUCTIONEER CAN RECOGNIZE THEIR BIDS.
- SALES TAX IS CHARGED UNLESS YOU CAN PRESENT US WITH A COPY OF A CURRENT TAX EXEMPTION FORM PROVIDED BY YOUR STATE.
- THE AUCTIONEER WILL ANNOUNCE THE HIGHEST BID AND THE WINNING NUMBER WILL BE RECORDED. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE AUCTIONEER SHALL HAVE THE SOLE AND FINAL AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER OR TO RE- OFFER AND RE-SELL THE ITEM.
- ON THE FALL OF THE AUCTIONEER’S GAVEL, TITLE TO THE ITEM WILL PASS TO THE WINNING BIDDER, WHO THEN ASSUMES FULL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ITEM.
- YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED BIDDER TO BID ON ITEMS - REGISTRATION IS AT THE CHECKOUT COUNTER WHEN YOU ENTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE A BID CARD WITH A UNIQUE NUMBER. BY BIDDING, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE READY AND WILLING TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM FOR YOUR BID AMOUNT, PLUS ANY SHIPPING CHARGES DISCLOSED IN THE LISTING. IF YOU ARE OUTBID, OR YOUR BID DOES NOT MEET THE SELLER'S RESERVE PRICE, YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BUY. BUT IN ALL OTHER CASES, YOU ARE ENTERING A CONTRACT WITH THE SELLER TO BUY THE ITEM AND TO DELIVER PAYMENT WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD SPECIFIED. YOUR BIDS ARE FINAL AND NON-RETRACTABLE.
New Photo's Added 1-20-17. Check Them Out!
Preview will be 12PM - 4PM on Saturday, January 28, 2017 and 1-1/2 Hours before the Auction begins on Sunday, 1:30 PM, January 29, 2017.
Col. Gary Knight AL#1850 and Col. Billy Blankenship AL#5386
Approximately 400 beautiful lots to be sold with the emphasis on quality antiques and collectibles, mostly from partial local estates and consignments from private individuals and collectors. Items include a sterling 5 piece tea service, two sets of sterling silver flatware, huge palace size oriental vase with applied fruit (approximately 5' tall), huge Jewelry Galore! Men's custom made 14kt Gold & diamond ring almost 5 karats and 19 grams! Auction Estimate $1,250.00 - $2,500.00. A lovely ladies 14kt Gold & diamond ring in white gold at 3 grams. Auction Estimate $100.00 - $300.00. Antique Sterling and Silver Plated Chatelaine, assorted Sterling Jewelry, 14kt Gold & Freshwater Pearl Necklace, 14kt Gold Bracelet with Garnets and Diamonds, glass bead Egyptian Collar, Amber Necklace, Malachite Collar, 14kt Gold Ring with CZ 4 grams, 18kt Gold & Turquoise Earrings, 14kt Gold & Pearl Earrings, Vintage Molnija Russian Handworked Enameled Pocketwatch with "Firebird" Face, Assorted Jewelry-Pen-Collectible Lots, Scrap Sterling Lot, Engraved Gotham Sterling Coffee Pot 1000 grams, F. Hingelberg Sterling Sauce Dish from Sweden 188 grams, signed original art, prints, paintings, mirrors and oriental rugs. Fantastic marble top corner cabinet from an old hotel located on the east coast, beautiful bedroom set Circa 1880 with marble top dresser, armoire and high back bed, crystal, cut glass, pottery, and many, many fantastic odds and ends. This just arrived! Inlaid Dutch Marquetry secretary with bookcase top, French style Victorian furniture by the exquisite Silik Furniture Company of Italy (very high end, check it out!) Stunning curio cabinets, French parlor set, French bombe' chest w/double marble top. side chairs, sofa, love seat and chair, marble top end tables, all exquisitely carved and all from Italy! Absolutely stunning hand painted Italian Armoire with shelves, two beautiful curio cabinets and more. More photos to come - so please check back!
You don't want to miss his multiple consignor Auction at our New Location, that will offer you more comfortable seating, etc. located at 2315 Triana Blvd, Suite C; Huntsville, AL 35805. See you there.
Please! No Parking on the South-side of the Building (9th Avenue) during Auction Preview and Auction. Thank You.
Alpha will no longer provide boxes. Please bring your own boxes. We will continue to provide paper and bags for packing.