Thank you to all those who attended our Corona sale last week. It was great to clear out the whole house.
This week we will be in the UCR area of Riverside: 3375 Celeste Dr. Riverside, CA
(From Blaine, turn right onto West Campus View Drive and left on Celeste Drive.)
Sale is on August 31st and September 1st and 2nd starting at 8:00am.
This sale has the best condition antiques I have seen in 10 years.
- Dark wood dresser over 80 years old, drawers, mirror and it has glass on top.
- Small desk
- mountable watch display case (might be used for jewelry)
- antique, oak table with drop sides and spindle legs.
- hutch with glass doors
- oak roll top desk (excllent condition)
- dining table with 6 chairs
- wood dressers
- lift chair
- twin, extra long, adjustable bed
- double bed
- Sony, big TV
- Great Baldwin organ
- 32 pair of size 12 boy jeans (excleent condition)
- tee shirts, hoodies, shoes sizes 5-5.5 and 6 (Shaun White, Zoo York, Gap, Old Navy, Epic Threads, Toxic Hazard and Arizona)
- High end, Doncaster suits, dress, tops, pants and skirts. (Sizes 8, 10, 12,&14)
- large pull down screen and projector
- Mountain bikes
- Merry Moo cow collectoin (90 pieces)
- nick nacks and gifts from travels all over the world
- tools, more tools and antique tools (saws, sanders,garden tools, hand tools, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Set of Pfaltzgraff dishes
- Sheet music + books for piano, organ, violin, xylophone, marimba
- Even a Life magazine from 10/1/65 with an article on Willie Mays
Hope to see you all on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!