The sale you are looking at occurred in the past.
Try browsing other Portland estate sales.
Parking tends to be an issue on our narrow, winding street, so please park at the top of the hill on Fairview and PLEASE don't block any driveways.
Sadly, we are not handicap accessible. To get to the bottom deck - the main site for the sale - one must take two sets of stairs, to the right of the garage.
Items for sale include:
• expensive dolls,
• Bell Northwind canoe, 17' 6'', Kevlar and carbon fiber, with beautiful wooden paddles, plus other accessories
• Vespa ET2/50 scooter, 1390 easy miles, plus helmet & charger
• lots of art supplies
• games (including a few electronic games)
• two jogging trampolines (small)
• other exercise equipment
• sports equipment for smaller kids
• a few tents and camping gear, (hammocks, lanterns, showers, etc.)
• Reliant R-T-4-90 pellet stove (uses 12 vDC or 120 vAC)
• light boxes, for S.A.D. treatment
• books, mainly for children, ( some for adults)
• fans, air purifiers
• lots of toys
• LP records, tapes
• stereo receivers, speakers, turntables, tape decks, etrc
• film cameras & other photographic gear (Nikon, Pentax, Sony, etc.)
• women's clothes (xL+)
• some boys' clothing (mainly sizes 5 - 7)
• Hoffman HP-18 BMX stunt bike
• Sevylor K2 River Kayak - XDS, nearly new, with accessories
• Sevylor Caravelle raft, with motor mount
• Sevylor floats, for towing behind a boat
• Seth Thomas pendulum clock
• student microscope, 50,150 & 300X, Edmund Scientific
• software, IT development tools & books
• Many odds and ends